Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I mean you can't blame the guy for scoring but it will be so damn annoying how media will go nuts about him scoring 11 goals in the group stage despite those being against Shaktar and Malmö.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I mean you can't blame the guy for scoring but it will be so damn annoying how media will go nuts about him scoring 11 goals in the group stage despite those being against Shaktar and Malmö.

Already going apeshit. At least in the RM infested country that I live in. Never got RM and Ronaldo this much pushed in my face anywhere else, not even when living in Portugal and Spain. Puting all the blame on that Ødegaard kid which we up here like to talk about like he has accomplished world peace.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Already going apeshit. At least in the RM infested country that I live in. Never got RM and Ronaldo this much pushed in my face anywhere else, not even when living in Portugal and Spain. Puting all the blame on that Ødegaard kid which we up here like to talk about like he has accomplished world peace.

:lol:

Nothing unexpected after Ødegaard joined them. The media here is pathetic. Even when it comes to M.A. Stop over hyping the kid and let him develop FFS.

It's so facepalm worthy when I see "experts" claiming he's good enough for their 1st team.

NotInHere

You could tell how eager he was to score his 5th goal with like 10 mins remaining and with his team being 8-0 up, against freaking malmo :lol:

barcafan161

Ronaldo (Real Madrid): "Pique's tweet on Madrid lining up ineligible player? He's jealous of Real Madrid, I won't give him free publicity."

Hahahaha

F

Flavia

Ronaldo (Real Madrid): "Pique's tweet on Madrid lining up ineligible player? He's jealous of Real Madrid, I won't give him free publicity."

Hahahaha

Pique jealous of rm :lol:

CVva21uUwAEd2PG.png:large

He surely is.

I just hope Pique stops defending cr now, as he used to do.

Home of Barca Fans