Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Altomonte

Ronaldo must love Swedish defenses: He scored 4 goals against the national team (earning him a Ballon d'Or in 2013)and 5 against Malmoe this year.

Last edited:

alittlebitter

I hope he stays too, because I'm scared Real Madrid might reinvest and build a better team instead of this one that's revolved around feeding Ronaldo tap ins to pad his stats.

mazp

Ronaldo has regressed, it has been so for some time now. Time to ship him out in the summer, along with many others. Conversion rate on fks would also be much better without him.

He's still one of the best goal scorers in the world. Plus, he's the reason why your still one of the favorites to win the Champions League this year.

NotInHere

I actually hope we can get a CL final between those two b4 he leaves RM (hopefully with us winning) .
This rivalry might be the biggest in football history player wise .a CL final between both would be fitting .
I hope it won't be another case of MJ/Hakeem or Kobe/Lebron finals that people were never able to witness
Ignore the amount of goals scored between the two, who do you think has left a greater legacy so far in football? Just curious

barcafan161

Not defending CR but don't you guys think it's understandable for him to lash out like that against Pique? I mean pique did make a tweet laughing at the whole copa del rey situation with madrid

Both seem like big babies
It's fine responding to it but coming back with being jealous of real just made no sense

RMU ReBorn

Last season he scored home and away vs Barca in the league. Scored at home to Atletico in league. Scored away to Valencia. Scored a hat trick away to Sevilla. Scored home and away against Juve in the CL semi finals. Scored home and away against Villareal.

He scored against all the top teams he could have last season. Some were pens but I dont here anyone ever discussing pens when it comes to Messi goals in big games such as two in hat trick away to Real.

This season he has been poorer when it comes to goals in big games no doubt but would be suprised if that lasted the season.
Pen vs Barca at Bernabue , pen And a Tap in Vs Juve , Went missing against Atletico in all fixtures . Went missing against Valencia in Bernabue . Only notable big Match Performance was Vs sevilla ( Away) ... !!! And that Goal at camp Nou was Due to Benzema's brilliance . Coming to Messi taking pen's we never bragged that he is the best in the world for scoring two pen's at bernabue , He scored a brilliant goal in the same Match ... !!

RMU ReBorn

I know it is only Malmo, and the goals aside, I thought he played well tonight, compared to many other games when he was very bland, activity-wise. The (almost) two assists were nice.
Before ucl ,Malmao Last played a competitive Match back in October. ..!! Even sunday league teams will put up a better competition than them. Was their Gk ,drunk or not ? :lol:

JamDav1982

Pen vs Barca at Bernabue , pen And a Tap in Vs Juve , Went missing against Atletico in all fixtures . Went missing against Valencia in Bernabue . Only notable big Match Performance was Vs sevilla ( Away) ... !!! And that Goal at camp Nou was Due to Benzema's brilliance . Coming to Messi taking pen's we never bragged that he is the best in the world for scoring two pen's at bernabue , He scored a brilliant goal in the same Match ... !!

Who said anyone bases Messi being the greatest due to pens?

The point is no one dwells on the penalties in Messi record but people like you obsess over Ronaldo scoring them.

Ronaldo scored or assisted against all the top teams last season. His production in those games didn't drop. That is fuck all to do with Messi who is the far better all round player.

Ronaldo last season was what he has been the whole time at Madrid.

RMU ReBorn

Who said anyone bases Messi being the greatest due to pens?

The point is no one dwells on the penalties in Messi record but people like you obsess over Ronaldo scoring them.

Ronaldo scored or assisted against all the top teams last season. His production in those games didn't drop. That is fuck all to do with Messi who is the far better all round player.

Ronaldo last season was what he has been the whole time at Madrid.
Had Ronaldo scored And Assisted Against All top Teams RM wouldn't have ended the season Trophy less . Plain And simple. No one Criticizes Messi For Scoring pens,because he is Fucking not obsessed with Pens and drama acts to get a pen unlike Ronaldo ...!!

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Had Ronaldo scored And Assisted Against All top Teams RM wouldn't have ended the season Trophy less . Plain And simple. No one Criticizes Messi For Scoring pens,because he is Fucking not obsessed with Pens and drama acts to get a pen unlike Ronaldo ...!!

What top team did Ronaldo not score or assist against last season?

How on Earth can that guarantee Real success against a better team with the best player ever?

Again you miss the point about penalties. Probably deliberately.

You try to dismiss them from Ronaldo record when no one does s e for other players. Pretty lame excuse for that being basically you don't like him.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Someone here gets his daily stiffiness trying to prove Messi is better than Ronaldo. It's common knowledge, why waste time?

RMU ReBorn

What top team did Ronaldo not score or assist against last season?

How on Earth can that guarantee Real success against a better team with the best player ever?

Again you miss the point about penalties. Probably deliberately.

You try to dismiss them from Ronaldo record when no one does s e for other players. Pretty lame excuse for that being basically you don't like him.
Valencia At Bernabue
Atleti ( Copa Del Rey )
Juve at Bernabue

Ronaldo's poor performance in these match's costed them badly in three different competitions ... ! This has Nothing to do with Barca's Domination . !!

Home of Barca Fans