Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I know it is only Malmo, and the goals aside, I thought he played well tonight, compared to many other games when he was very bland, activity-wise. The (almost) two assists were nice.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is as of October 1, 2015, according to telegraph.co.uk

2q3dbgw.jpg

KingLeo10

2q3dbgw.jpg

If i recall, 5 or 6 of those are penalties, not that penalties don't count. Also, the majority of the goals he got versus us were during the ill-fated 2012-2013 season where madrid truly were better than us. I remember him being scoreless for 5-6 clasicos in a row when he first came to spain and our defense was on point in the guardiola era.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around

2q3dbgw.jpg

Well, it's not like many of us are saying that he has been shit against big teams his whole career, because that wouldn't be true, it's more about last season and especially this season so far.

NotInHere

Not defending CR but don't you guys think it's understandable for him to lash out like that against Pique? I mean pique did make a tweet laughing at the whole copa del rey situation with madrid

Both seem like big babies

JamDav1982

Not defending CR but don't you guys think it's understandable for him to lash out like that against Pique? I mean pique did make a tweet laughing at the whole copa del rey situation with madrid

Both seem like big babies

If a Real player made a similar tweet about Barcelona transfer ban or anything else people on here would think they are the scum of the earth.

Dont blame Ronaldo or any Real player responding to it at all. Although Arbeloa just made himself look fucking stupid.

JamDav1982

Well, it's not like many of us are saying that he has been shit against big teams his whole career, because that wouldn't be true, it's more about last season and especially this season so far.

Last season he scored home and away vs Barca in the league. Scored at home to Atletico in league. Scored away to Valencia. Scored a hat trick away to Sevilla. Scored home and away against Juve in the CL semi finals. Scored home and away against Villareal.

He scored against all the top teams he could have last season. Some were pens but I dont here anyone ever discussing pens when it comes to Messi goals in big games such as two in hat trick away to Real.

This season he has been poorer when it comes to goals in big games no doubt but would be suprised if that lasted the season.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He downplayed the PSG/ManU interest when asked about it, playing the "classic speculations, i'm very happy and plan to stay here" answer !

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

mazp

I hope he stays. I love the Messi/Ronaldo rivalry, they both bring out the best out of each other. La Liga wouldn't be the same with him gone. tbh. That's what seperates La Liga from other leagues. Fans tune in to watch these two play. They have been the two best players for almost a decade now.

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

I actually hope we can get a CL final between those two b4 he leaves RM (hopefully with us winning) .
This rivalry might be the biggest in football history player wise .a CL final between both would be fitting .
I hope it won't be another case of MJ/Hakeem or Kobe/Lebron finals that people were never able to witness

Morten

I hope he stays. I love the Messi/Ronaldo rivalry, they both bring out the best out of each other. La Liga wouldn't be the same with him gone. tbh. That's what seperates La Liga from other leagues. Fans tune in to watch these two play. They have been the two best players for almost a decade now.

Ronaldo has regressed, it has been so for some time now. Time to ship him out in the summer, along with many others. Conversion rate on fks would also be much better without him.

Home of Barca Fans