Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

Someone here gets his daily stiffiness trying to prove Messi is better than Ronaldo. It's common knowledge, why waste time?
It's Not Messi vs Ronaldo . it's about how he is getting over rated by media and fan boys after Bashing Minnow's . I won't even mention his name Along with Messi in footballing history

JamDav1982

Valencia At Bernabue
Atleti ( Copa Del Rey )
Juve at Bernabue

Ronaldo's poor performance in these match's costed them badly in three different competitions ... ! This has Nothing to do with Barca's Domination . !!

Your logic gets worse and worse and agaon you just make things up.

Where did I say he scored or assisted every game? Can you tell me what player does if that's the rules?

You make all these insane rules for a player you don't like but next breath give excuses for the likes of Messi being poor in almost all the big games 13/14.

So was Messi better than Ronaldo in 2013/14. My prediction is you make excuses beyond stats here.

RMU ReBorn

Your logic gets worse and worse and agaon you just make things up.

Where did I say he scored or assisted every game? Can you tell me what player does if that's the rules?

You make all these insane rules for a player you don't like but next breath give excuses for the likes of Messi being poor in almost all the big games 13/14.

So was Messi better than Ronaldo in 2013/14. My prediction is you make excuses beyond stats here.
Though he had Bad Injury in 2013 i won't use that as an excuse to cover up his bad performance that season . he was indeed poor . And Yes Ronaldo was better in 2013-14 season . probably only season were Ron out performed Messi :)

sabby

I always wonder how Real Madrid keeps getting these minnows year after year so that their striker can score in dozens.

khaled_a_d

Ignore the amount of goals scored between the two, who do you think has left a greater legacy so far in football? Just curious

Messi for me is the greatest player I've ever seen ,just like any Barca supporter
But I think Cr7 is pretty underrated by Barca fan , I think Messi was the only player I've seen over more than 18 years of watching football who was more dominant than Cr7

NotInHere

Messi for me is the greatest player I've ever seen ,just like any Barca supporter
But I think Cr7 is pretty underrated by Barca fan , I think Messi was the only player I've seen over more than 18 years of watching football who was more dominant than Cr7
interesting, I agree with you in terms of goal scoring cristiano and messi have been the most dominant, 40 goals per season? That's insane, still I wouldn't take cristiano over zidane, ronaldihno, el fenomeno and much less messi.

It's up to a persons taste I guess

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Cristiano Ronaldo scores or assists a goal every 39 minutes in the Champions League this season (11 goals and 4 assists in 540 mins).

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Cristiano Ronaldo scores or assists a goal every 39 minutes in the Champions League this season (11 goals and 4 assists in 540 mins).

How many against the only decent opponent in the group (PSG) ? I can't find the stat.

mark1nhu

What a perfect way to prove stats mean nothing, LOL.

Because I can't remember him scoring at least 4 goals against PSG.

:lol:

JamDav1982

What a perfect way to prove stats mean nothing, LOL.

Because I can't remember him scoring at least 4 goals against PSG.

:lol:

It works both ways though.

When Messi set a CL record of 14 goals in 2012 everyone just believed it amazing and evidence of him being best in world. No one really broke that down and said he scored 10 vs Plezen, BATE and Leverkusen scoring zero against Chelsea who went on to win it and were far shitter than this PSG.

No one breaks anything down when Messi breaks records, which is way it should be.

That group with Plezen, BATE and AC Milan was much easier than this Real Group yet all people moan about is how shit this Real group is and how Real always get it easy.

Listing all these things Ronaldo has not done is just as bad as Chelsea fans who say 'hes never scored against us' or 'never scored in away game in England' or 'Messi won nothing with Argentina'. You cant just try to down play players not liked by what they have not done. Its unfair.

xavi_the_Boss

It works both ways though.

When Messi set a CL record of 14 goals in 2012 everyone just believed it amazing and evidence of him being best in world. No one really broke that down and said he scored 10 vs Plezen, BATE and Leverkusen scoring zero against Chelsea who went on to win it and were far shitter than this PSG.

No one breaks anything down when Messi breaks records, which is way it should be.

That group with Plezen, BATE and AC Milan was much easier than this Real Group yet all people moan about is how shit this Real group is and how Real always get it easy.

Listing all these things Ronaldo has not done is just as bad as Chelsea fans who say 'hes never scored against us' or 'never scored in away game in England' or 'Messi won nothing with Argentina'. You cant just try to down play players not liked by what they have not done. Its unfair.

How was that Group much easier then Real Madrids?

Home of Barca Fans