Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

Messi is indeed boring ...stereotype Guy who does same kinda goal celebration for past 10, years ,were As Ron invents new kinda celebration style's every two year...Can Messi Endorse a Underwear band with his weak thigh muscles , Can he Drama Act in the street's of spanish capital??,Does he have more Girl friends than ballon D'ors???

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
"CR gets his form back after months of pain. He plays since september with pain in his patellar tendon. He was following a specific plan that is now showing results."

The knee, it's always the knee.

Malmo really did "miracles" for him :rofl1:

1449791427_extras_mosaico_noticia_1_g_0.jpg

RMU ReBorn

Fair point, but in Messi's case, he managed to influence (to be fair with Ronaldo, I will not use the correct term - destroy) matches against Leverkusen and Milan, both very decent opponents.

Failed against Chelsea, but sometimes shit happens.
Messi failed Against chelsea in 2012, but in 2009 he Assisted Don . That was a superb
pass , which led to that all important goal

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Messi failed Against chelsea in 2012, but in 2009 he Assisted Don . That was a superb
pass , which led to that all important goal

He also did that in 2012. In truth people blindly focus on stats to determine if a player has been good or not. By that logic Iniesta must be a terrible player.
Ronaldo used to do this all the time untill this season. Bully small teams yet be invisible in big ones but get his stat to save his performance.

And when it comes to personality Ronaldo is more Floyd Mayweather than Ali. Its forces, cringeworthy and extrenely narcissistic.
I consider Messi being boring as well, not that its bad bit they both lack charisma like Zlatan or Neymar for example.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He also did that in 2012. In truth people blindly focus on stats to determine if a player has been good or not. By that logic Iniesta must be a terrible player.
Ronaldo used to do this all the time untill this season. Bully small teams yet be invisible in big ones but get his stat to save his performance.

And when it comes to personality Ronaldo is more Floyd Mayweather than Ali. Its forces, cringeworthy and extrenely narcissistic.
I consider Messi being boring as well, not that its bad bit they both lack charisma like Zlatan or Neymar for example.

How does Neymar have more charisma than Ronaldo?

raskolnikov

How does Neymar have more charisma than Ronaldo?

Hard to explain to be honest, I think its because he is more himself rather than a made up personality like Ronaldo's forced machismo.
Same way with Depay, Tevez, Nasri , Van Persie or Tevez for example. Maybe its because they lack a sense of humour?
I think Totti and Balotelli can be arrogant as well but come across as charismatic cause of their sense of humour which makes them seem more charming rather than cold and arrogant.
Think for example of George Foreman, the personality of a cucumber back in the 70's but post comeback in the 90's he was charismatic and a loveable sports figure.

RMU ReBorn

Well they have reached new height's of stupidity . look at this , Were will Messi's Assist's against Bayern , his two key passes in Alienz arena , His lobbed pass to Neymar in ucl Final, And Assist's against chelsea stand's? Does this Makes Ronaldo better ?
12289591_1043581265707558_1253068152695032397_n.jpg

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Well they have reached new height's of stupidity . look at this , Were will Messi's Assist's against Bayern , his two key passes in Alienz arena , His lobbed pass to Neymar in ucl Final, And Assist's against chelsea stand's? Does this Makes Ronaldo better ?
12289591_1043581265707558_1253068152695032397_n.jpg

Hilarious.
Kinda sad as well, I pity these people.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Arrogance isn't charisma m8, unless you are Ibra or Balotelli.

That's how you earn some charisma

Lol,are you srsly using that as your argument?
[youtube]0kkz_sP1qKM[/youtube]
[youtube]1a0HoUSpapQ[/youtube]
[youtube]vyCzKtK0jDA[/youtube]
[youtube]vibEwID5aQU[/youtube] and plenty more.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans