Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

It was a superb shot from Iniesta and a simple pass from Messi.
some times it's tough to deliver those simple passes As There will be a dilemma to whether be a hero by shooting it or choose to pass it to the one who delivered that superb shot . if that's the case, Player's shouldn't be given credit for simple tap ins that completes a great team work or brilliance by the one who assisted

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I love how RM fans are all about messi's "false humility", "at least CR has character" bla bla ... and the minut Piqué / Neymar or anyone else Barça shows an ounce of character "that's unacceptable, they should follow Messi / Xavi / Iniesta's example" bla bla bla.

Real Madrid fans, the constant contradiction.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
some times it's tough to deliver those simple passes As There will be a dilemma to whether be a hero by shooting it or choose to pass it to the one who delivered that superb shot . Of that's the case Player's shouldn't be given credit for simple tap ins that completes a great team work /move by other player's

Why do you keep bringing CR into the subject ? I was talking about the Iniesta goal against Chelsea , it was a simple backpass from Messi , no need to make it like it was the hardest thing to do.

RMU ReBorn

I love how RM fans are all about messi's "false humility", "at least CR has character" bla bla ... and the minut Piqué / Neymar or anyone else Barça shows an ounce of character "that's unacceptable, they should follow Messi / Xavi / Iniesta's example" bla bla bla.

Real Madrid fans, the constant contradiction.
They Give Fake respect to Puyol in order to mock Piquee ,when they have a certain Ramos, who once pushed his National team mate :D

raskolnikov

Lol,are you srsly using that as your argument?
[youtube]0kkz_sP1qKM[/youtube]
[youtube]1a0HoUSpapQ[/youtube]
[youtube]vyCzKtK0jDA[/youtube]
[youtube]vibEwID5aQU[/youtube] and plenty more.

Still doesnt seem genuine. 9/10 its out of pr purposes. Doesnt matter of course to the people who are touched by it but all the pr damage control and image marketing stunts would not be necesary nor happening if he wanst behaving like a cunt on the pitch all the time.

RMU ReBorn

Why do you keep bringing CR into the subject ? I was talking about the Iniesta goal against Chelsea , it was a simple backpass from Messi , no need to make it like it was the hardest thing to do.

Come on man ,you are saying that Assist was an ordinary one ? it was on dying minutes of the match with your team on the verge of getting knocked out . Crazy things can happen to people under pressure in such situation's , And why do you wanna relate tap in's with cr?,i Never Mean't in that way. I mentioned tap ins as an example :)

raskolnikov

They Give Fake respect to Puyol in order to mock Piquee ,when they have a certain Ramos, who once pushed his National team mate :D

Always felt Puyol was uncharacteristically cowardly at that moment. He should have knocked him out rather than dive and roll on the pitch, that was dissapointing.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Still doesnt seem genuine. 9/10 its out of pr purposes. Doesnt matter of course to the people who are touched by it but all the pr damage control and image marketing stunts would not be necesary nor happening if he wanst behaving like a cunt on the pitch all the time.

Yeah, the think with cristiano is that he does these things just for pr, someone who compared him to mayweather was right on.
Like that hug with bale couple weeks ago, when cristiano looked up to see if the cameras are capturing the (fake)moment.

raskolnikov

Yeah, the think with cristiano is that he does these things just for pr, someone who compared him to mayweather was right on.
Like that hug with bale couple weeks ago, when cristiano looked up to see if the cameras are capturing the (fake)moment.
Yeah thats what I mean, all media talk about is msn bromance so he fake hugs Bale knowing the cameras is on it. It feels fake and forced.
Only way to know for sure is in the het of the moment. Like for example Ramos cl goal, him being the only one not celebrating or even back at United when vd Sar saved his ass during the cl final penaltys hoot out vs Chelsea, everyone runs up to celebrate with him except Ronaldo, crying on his knees alone in the mid circle with all teh cameras on him.
It says it all imo, only cares about himself and is inthe rong sport. Tennis would have been better, then you never get to share the limelight with anyone.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Yeah thats what I mean, all media talk about is msn bromance so he fake hugs Bale knowing the cameras is on it. It feels fake and forced.
Only way to know for sure is in the het of the moment. Like for example Ramos cl goal, him being the only one not celebrating or even back at United when vd Sar saved his ass during the cl final penaltys hoot out vs Chelsea, everyone runs up to celebrate with him except Ronaldo, crying on his knees alone in the mid circle with all teh cameras on him.
It says it all imo, only cares about himself and is inthe rong sport. Tennis would have been better, then you never get to share the limelight with anyone.

Yeah but in tennis you have to actually be good, no teammates to support you.
He should be in some kind of track sport, there he could shine.

RMU ReBorn

Won't blame him for what he did after shoot out in Ucl final. He would have beem dejected After penalty miss and that feeling of letting your team down is painful.. So it was a huge relief for him ,May be that's why. But his Fake hug recently and him looking for camera After that was damn hilarious . was watching that with my freind , we couldn't resist laughing :lol:

Last edited:

gasgas

Good Lord, this thread :facepalm:
always overanalyzing things and going overboard
i guess i should avoid Messi and CR threads from now on

gasgas

Come on man ,you are saying that Assist was an ordinary one ? it was on dying minutes of the match with your team on the verge of getting knocked out . Crazy things can happen to people under pressure in such situation's , And why do you wanna relate tap in's with cr?,i Never Mean't in that way. I mentioned tap ins as an example :)

the pass was ordinary, nothing much to it. even i can make that pass. that pass didn't even put iniesta in a clear goalscoring position. he was not in a natural position for scoring a goal.

a pass that's extra-ordinary is something like Messi's throughball to iniesta in the 2011 spanish supercup at the camp nou, when we won 3-2
that was something special
what was special was the finish.

Home of Barca Fans