Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
You call them tap-ins , I call them great off ball movement and fantastic positioning.

Ofc he has great positioning, how else could a limited player like him score that much?
The thing is that he's overrated by the amount of tap-ins and useless goals he scores.
Or to put it otherwise, a player that won 3 ballons and is compared to messi(by idiots) should have greater attributes than just great positioning and off the ball movement.

raskolnikov

Ofc he has great positioning, how else could a limited player like him score that much?
The thing is that he's overrated by the amount of tap-ins and useless goals he scores.
Or to put it otherwise, a player that won 3 ballons and is compared to messi(by idiots) should have greater attributes than just great positioning and off the ball movement.

You value those ballon d'ors too much, was OWen better than Henry or Figo as good as Dinho because of it, or Sammer better than Xavi/Iniesta or Busquets? The award only means so much.
Everyone with half a brain knows the only way Ronaldo comes close to Messi is as a goalscorer by stats. As a footballer it was and will never be close.

El Flaco

The constant comparisons between Cristiano vs. Messi, only serve to justify why some people think there's a comparison to be made.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Man, he just can't do shit in the big games this season. Absolutely nothing. RM should squeeze as much money out of PSG before they find out that he is a fraud these days.

J

Jamie Cal

Just like Bale and Benzema aka the great BBC,the only comparable attack to MSN. My ass.

I hate Bale more than the other 2, but he put like 3/4 great chances on a plate for Benz. He offered wayyyyyy more than the other 2.

J

Jamie Cal

In general I found their build-up and final ball decent, just absolutely abysmal finishing.

StarLord

Man, he just can't do shit in the big games this season. Absolutely nothing. RM should squeeze as much money out of PSG before they find out that he is a fraud these days.

Absolute crap this season. Scores bucketloads against non-existent opponents (Espanyol, Malmo and Shaktar) then does nothing in any game of any consequence. I mean, really, when did he save Real Madrid this season? I can't recall much, if anything.

Home of Barca Fans