Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

NotInHere

he is not afraid to fail, he tries hard to bail out his team but he just doesn't possess technical abilities that allow him to will his team to victory, he is too one dimensional nowadays, Madrid wont win crap with him in command

RMU ReBorn

Nothing is Going to happen You all saw what happened After Madrid Banging shakthar ,Malmao , Getafe .. Fake Bromance , Media Glorification , bragging about Ronaldo's unreal goal scoring stats... Same gonna happen After Next week's fixture vs vallecano .. In between All these silent killer ' simmeone is preparing a team that can be a serious title contender by March .. !!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
he is not afraid to fail, he tries hard to bail out his team but he just doesn't possess technical abilities that allow him to will his team to victory, he is too one dimensional nowadays, Madrid wont win crap with him in command

And he still tries very hard, which I admire. He is going to be 31 soon, physically he is in decline.

raskolnikov

That is why its good he keeps his stats up vs weak teams. It gives the illusion he is still very capable of being one of the best players.
Real wont get rid of him, he wont leave since he cant get the stats without Real and compete for the ballon d'or.
Thus Real continue to suffer and fail year after year.

raskolnikov

I guess it's easier against Malmö, Shaktar & Espanyol.

Thats ony logical. He gets more chances, more time, more space vs weak teams.
Next step is scoring less and less vs smaller times and be even more invisible against big teams, aka the Torres route.
Thats what happens when your legs go.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Of course, but murdering the Ligue 1 will never get him into a BdO podium.

I wouldn't be so sure. He won 1? La Liga and CL with Madrid in 6 years. Barca success in that period in same league did little to diminish his status.
Playing away from Barca and Messi would help his brand imo.

Horatio

You're welcome
I wouldn't be so sure. He won 1? La Liga and CL with Madrid in 6 years. Barca success in that period in same league did little to diminish his status.

How did Ligue 1 helps Ibrahimovic's recognition? Yes, Ronaldo is going to score a lot in the competition but will fail on the international stage(CL). Less chances created -> less Ronaldo input.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi

Meh, difficult, knowing we have 2 spots almost garanteed from now on for Messi and Neymar at least, and RM with Perez in the BdO commitee will push for whoever their new star is, no professional in his right mind will value 50 goals in Ligue 1 the same as 50 goals in LaLiga and his chances of winning a UCL will drop considerably.

Anyway, "the King of Europe", "He's back to his best after knee problems"..

PSG x2
Bilbao
ATM
Barsa
Villarreal
Sevilla

TOTAL: 0 goals.

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans