Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Only player to score 50+ goals for 5 seasons straight.
Why would he be fuming, he's the one who assisted Bale's hattrick.
[tw]678628489256288256[/tw]

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He was running like a mad men to grab the ball back from the net after the goals, you'd think they were chasing the score ...

All good, keep the illusion alive :)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Only player to score 50+ goals for 5 seasons straight.
Why would he be fuming, he's the one who assisted Bale's hattrick.

We all know he lives to be the focus of attention, and we all know goals mean everything to him... I'm not denying his accolades, I'm just saying he has a huge ego...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
[tw]678628489256288256[/tw]

This is pure bullshit.

Amaya, the Rayo CB just went on chiringuito tonight and said that after he fell each time CR came to rush him into standing up because they wanted to keep going at them, so i'm pretty sure that's what that picture is also about.

Helping an opponent my ass, he was running like a maniac to recover the ball from the net even after 10th goal.

You should re-adjust the level of propagando in your posts, with the lame fanboys twitters and devious stats after each small team trashing.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

This is pure bullshit.

Amaya, the Rayo CB just went on chiringuito tonight and said that after he fell each time CR came to rush him into standing up because they wanted to keep going at them, so i'm pretty sure that's what that picture is also about.

Helping an opponent my ass, he was running like a maniac to recover the ball from the net even after 10th goal.

You should re-adjust the level of propagando in your posts, with the lame fanboys twitters and devious stats after each small team trashing.

That doesn't even matter. Players help another with cramps all the time, this is not something special. Baffling something so common is being portraited as worthy of praising.

Ritchie

Neymar gets slaughtered for being disrespectful for doing a trick against Bilbao in a cup final, but it's okay for Penaldo to get the ball back out the next straight away to try and punish Rayo more and more in a totally pointless fashion as the league is won on head to head. All he cares about is the Pichichi.

Morten

Neymar gets slaughtered for being disrespectful for doing a trick against Bilbao in a cup final, but it's okay for Penaldo to get the ball back out the next straight away to try and punish Rayo more and more in a totally pointless fashion as the league is won on head to head. All he cares about is the Pichichi.

I think part of it was because Neymar went down so easily, not only the trick. Besides, what can you do when even your own coach dissaproves? :lucho:

Home of Barca Fans