Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

RMU ReBorn

. Lisbon: Portuguese football icon Luis Figoon Tuesday said that it would be natural if a Barcelona player wins the Ballon d’Or in 2015 but did not rule out compatriot Cristiano Ronaldo, if goals are taken into account.Ronaldo, winner of the Ballon d’Or in 2008, 2013 and 2014, competes with ArgentinianLionel Messi and Brazilian Neymar, both ofBarcelona and winners of major titles last season, including the European Champions League in June.“There are three great players, Lionel Messi, Ronaldo and Neymar. If the logic ofwinning is based on the number of trophies, the trophy will be for a Barcelona player,” Figo, winner of the Ballon d’Or in 2000, told Efe.“But if who votes chooses to highlight individual records such as scoring goals, Ronaldo can win.” The decision will be announced on January 11 in Zurich.

raskolnikov

how reliable is this? If it is that's very toxic from Cristiano, thank god he plays for madrid and not barcelona

I don't get how they still let him take the fks

Its a power thing, Ronado has way too much power. Nobody dare tell him he should forget about free kicks. Quitting them would mean he isnt good enough. He would never admit that so keeps taking them.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Its a power thing, Ronado has way too much power. Nobody dare tell him he should forget about free kicks. Quitting them would mean he isnt good enough. He would never admit that so keeps taking them.

What are you on about ? He just scored a freekick against Malmo, and in his mind, one against Villareal too ! :D

God I wished this year would never end, madrid is just too much fun :lol:

NotInHere

its insane how he still keeps the same shooting technique after all the misses, it has become quite funny when he does that clownish stance before he shoots them

Letting cristiano still take fks is a perfect indication how rm percieves themselves nowadays

Radec

So I pirated the Ronaldo movie online.(Please don't complain about the pirating)

I watched 5-10 min before I couldn't watch anymore. I tried to keep an open mind about it =/

raskolnikov

Since Simeone joined I think its like this:

2011/12:
1: w 3g, 1a (1p, 1fk)

2012/13:
2: w 1g, 1a (1fk)

3: w

4: l (1r)

2013/14:

5: l

6: d, 1g

7: w

8: w, 2g, (2pk)

9: w, 1g (1pk)

2014/15:

10: d

11: l

12: l, 1g (1pk)

13: l

14: l

15: d, 1g

16: d

17: w, 1a

2015/16:

18: d

total record:

18 games:
- 7w, 5d, 6l
- 10 goals, 3a
- 5 penaldo's
- 2 fk
- 1rc

RMU ReBorn

Nice stat's mate . my theory was pretty much right.. with Simmeone's arrival , Atleti has been able to keep him silent , if we remove pen's he has been less influential in Many games against them . Not sure whether it's because of his decline as a player or because of Diego's tactics ::

Clockwise

Buccaneer
So I pirated the Ronaldo movie online.(Please don't complain about the pirating)

I watched 5-10 min before I couldn't watch anymore. I tried to keep an open mind about it =/

I'm not even hating here but the cringe rate on that film is over the moon, the first 15 mins reeks so much of insecurity, you begin to think it was made by a hater; really makes it unwatchable. I had to force myself to watch to 30th min mark then could not go any further.

Home of Barca Fans