Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

MaxY

Devil May Cry
His grandfather died earlier on that day(vs Villareal). I'm surprised that it isn't mentioned more. He probably wanted to score and somewhat "salute " him or something.

zidaneisgod

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of his grandfather.

Ronaldo is finished at Madrid.
His goal scoring has reduced.
He rarely takes part in the build up.
He rarely tracks back which puts pressure on the left side of defense.
He refuses to play as a striker as it affects his game. He is basically saying that he doesn't want to pass the ball for someone else to score.

I would sell him for $30 million just so that he feels bad that his value has dropped so much.

Ritchie

Man, he just can't do shit in the big games this season. Absolutely nothing. RM should squeeze as much money out of PSG before they find out that he is a fraud these days.

A lot of Malmo's and Getafe's in the French league. That's why he'd go there.

Ritchie

he would score a lot of goals, but do you think he would be able to score more than 40 goals like he has in madrid for the past few seasons? That's what got him in the podium in the first place, the insane amount of goals he would score a season.. Not because he was out of this world at something else, I find it hard to believe if he was to move to another team he would score as much when in madrid it was basically heaven for him in terms of getting service..

Yes because that league is dreadful and PSG are so much better than the rest. The likes of Di Maria putting them on a plate, loads of Penaldos etc, a very slow league which would allow for his diminishing pace (unlike if he went back to United). he'd score shitloads. PSG as top seeds in the CL get weak teams in the group so that's another batch of goals in the group stage.

JamDav1982

Yes because that league is dreadful and PSG are so much better than the rest. The likes of Di Maria putting them on a plate, loads of Penaldos etc. he'd score shitloads. PSG as top seeds in the CL get weak teams in the group so that's another batch of goals in the group stage.

Most of the top players play in top seeded team in CL groups and get easier games.

That is not going to make him move to PSG.

Ritchie

Most of the top players play in top seeded team in CL groups and get easier games.

That is not going to make him move to PSG.

Yeah but he gets the same advantages of being at Real Madrid only every other team in the domestic league are the standard of Getafe and Espanyol.

He'd find it harder to win the Ballon D'or, but if he's scoring near to 70 goals in all comps he'd be on the podium

Home of Barca Fans