Daniel Alves

Pedram123

Hes a spineless cunt together with Pedro and Busq. Im ashamed to call myself a Barca supporter today. Drama queens who should be doing other things than playing football. Play with dolls or smth suits them better.

gtfo out then - Busi and Alves are divers and acted really crazy yesterday and im ashamed of that yes, but if your ashamed of calling yourself a barca supporter, then seriously, gtfo.

Gibbons

As far as the classico goes, you can throw all fair play out the window. Both sides have been guilty of diving and acting over the past 3 games. When you play your arch rival this many times within this short a period of time, emotions are going to be flying and the players are going to overreact on a lot of things: Diving, fights, and everything else. To me, this is just a case of two rivals doing everything possible to eliminate the other. It says nothing of a chronic problem with diving with our players or theirs. Watch either team play against any other La Liga side, and both sides are a million times more tame.

Frequency

Hes a spineless cunt together with Pedro and Busq. Im ashamed to call myself a Barca supporter today. Drama queens who should be doing other things than playing football. Play with dolls or smth suits them better.

I really hate all the dirty tricks that we've seen yesterday, but honestly, there's no team that hasn't done that yet and if you're ashamed to be a Barca fan beacause of that, then I really don't know what to say to you. I wish Pedro, Busquets and Alves stopped diving but seriously, you can just talk shit about players that have done so much for Barca. What they did is worth critisism, but that's it. Nothing they do can't make me ashamed that I'm a Barca fan. I'm proud of the team, I'll always be, nothing can change it.

mlampa

I cant understand why people keep on bringing up RM players and saying RM does this and that all the time?

This is about Barca players diving and acting. Im sorry, but I simply cant stand looking at grown up men crying like girls and acting like they have been shot at point blank range with a shotgun when they barely was touched.

I dont give a fuck about what they have done in the past, it isnt about that. Its about dignity. Its about playing fair no matter the opposition. Todays Barca is probably the best team who have played football. They dont NEED to pull this shit. Its disgraceful. Its cheating. Barca doesnt need to cheat. It will just fuel the fire of the haters. Someones gotta step up and tell em girls to stop acting. Be it Pep or Puyol. Just someone with a spine and a pair of balls.

F

Flavia

I cant understand why people keep on bringing up RM players and saying RM does this and that all the time?

This is about Barca players diving and acting. Im sorry, but I simply cant stand looking at grown up men crying like girls and acting like they have been shot at point blank range with a shotgun when they barely was touched.

I dont give a fuck about what they have done in the past, it isnt about that. Its about dignity. Its about playing fair no matter the opposition. Todays Barca is probably the best team who have played football. They dont NEED to pull this shit. Its disgraceful. Its cheating. Barca doesnt need to cheat. It will just fuel the fire of the haters. Someones gotta step up and tell em girls to stop acting. Be it Pep or Puyol. Just someone with a spine and a pair of balls.
The players are human beings. It's kind hard to keep fair when you're being chased and beat all the time. If you see the other team playing dirty, you'll want to make them pay. especially during this kind of games. Too many, short period of time, that was coming.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
To be honest Dani, Busi and Pedro now are the only ones that do it. The rest of the squad are very honest in their style. People who dislike Barca use it as an excuse to taint the whole side as 'cheats', but we all know they aren't. Dani made a meal of it, but it was actually a dangerous challenge from Pepe, never a red but a booking in Europe would have been normal. I have no sympathy for him.

sukhy

The only way to get decisions against Moaninho's rough house tactics is to throw yourself around, if they don't throw themselves around then they just end up stopping every single attack with a trip or a foul

Pablo

yeah, that's why Alves was thrown into an almost 360 degree spin....yeah he faked that...

:alves:

:worthy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7H7lMejug

He got that nice cute iceskating style piruette spin from the ball, not the kick. He milked out 500l of white from a dead cow.

I wonder if Eastwood will offer him a role in his new Oscar chasing top rated movie..

BUT..

Dani did it brilliantly. Thats alves everybody. He is the master of this football side..Fans love him and the rest hate him.

M

mitkoa7x

It just boggles my mind, i can never do that spin, and he had a fraction of a second to come up with the spin, that is as fast as a pc. I see there is not contact but i find it impossible to pull such a spin without a boost in the right direction.

El Gato

Villarato!
Alves didn't pull of such a spin, he was helped by the power of the Pepe tackle to the ball which initiated the spin. Alves could manage to do the rest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Pepe clipped Dani, let's stop the melodrama...It may have been slight but there was contact...Otherwise, you'd have to redefine physics for what Dani was able to do mid-air without contact would constitute a new law in Physics

Home of Barca Fans