Daniel Alves

Richard.H

I know, I just find it hilarious that Ronaldo isn't getting any crap for his performances.

When you are at the top, everyone hates you. It's natural. I suggest you take a look at all other forums that are non-Barca. These forums have special threads such as "i hate barcelona" or "barcelona are the scum of the Earth". There is only one phrase needed for this: Haterz gonna hate...

PaCmAn

Fucking jealous idiots. Can't stand the fact Barca are good. Not our fault Refs are shit. Busquets page as been attacked also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.I.

The footballing law that governs the act falls under Law 12 of the basic category of 'fouls and misconduct' as is further sub categorized into 'careless, reckless, using excessive force'..

“Reckless” means that the player has acted with complete disregard to the danger to, or consequences for, his opponent. A player who plays in a reckless manner must be cautioned.

“Using excessive force” means that the player has far exceeded the necessary use of force and is in danger of injuring his opponent.. A player who uses excessive force must be sent off."

Well deserved red card for Pepe. If Alves didnt avoid that tackle his leg would be most likely broken... Do we really need hard injuries in football just to prove red card was legit?

Chainsaw

Killahead
Controversy

Dani Alves have been criticized to dive constantly in games. However he does not answer his critiques by correcting this ugly part of his game, instead his diving got more ridiculous as his career moved on. Referees have been duped by his acts and cries for far too long. RISE UP SONS OF ADA! (Anti- Dani Alves) He may give us a red card, but he'll never take... OUR FREEDOM!!!

WTF!!! :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Wikipedia seriously needs to adjust their rules about editing contents so that every sore asshole doesn't come up writing every shit they like in the pages.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Wikipedia seriously needs to adjust their rules about editing contents so that every sore asshole doesn't come up writing every shit they like in the pages.

there's a layer of protection on wiki which if u want to edit u need permission first..maybe it's down to the creator of the page to set it..i dunno though as i not very familiar about that..

MoFroBo

Acting cunt.

Barca is all over the place, they can trash Real Merda anyday, but with players like Daniel Alves it is a pain to watch such a beautiful club.

Kinlejus

Acting cunt.

Barca is all over the place, they can trash Real Merda anyday, but with players like Daniel Alves it is a pain to watch such a beautiful club.

Di Maria was diving all night next to Alves face, plus Pepe was breaking Barca players legs for quite some time now, so no wonder why Alves used their own dirty tactics.

MoFroBo

This is no excuse mate, I know Pepe is mental convict and with that intention he could have broken Alves leg yesterday, but Daniel didn't have to act like he DID break his leg.

Kinlejus

To be honest, discussion whether Pepe hit Alve's leg or no, is getting more and more confusing.

I thought at first how could you make such a spin without being forced to. It would take some serious acting lessons.

M

mitkoa7x

To be honest, discussion whether Pepe hit Alve's leg or no, is getting more and more confusing.

I thought at first how could you make such a spin without being forced to. It would take some serious acting lessons.

Pepe's leg seems awkwardly long in the version where he touches Alves.

Home of Barca Fans