Daniel Alves

T

tariqo

This is no excuse mate, I know Pepe is mental convict and with that intention he could have broken Alves leg yesterday, but Daniel didn't have to act like he DID break his leg.

are u mad :lol:

what we saw is somthing that our players should do

if we didn't respond to their diving , the game would be different.

great work Dani:hooray:

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Alves legs after the game.

1304160728060.jpg

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/20110430/esto-teatro/989107.shtml

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
To be honest, discussion whether Pepe hit Alve's leg or no, is getting more and more confusing.

I thought at first how could you make such a spin without being forced to. It would take some serious acting lessons.

nicely done, youtube user subasterovideos.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dani does act. There's no use denying it. But the point is: Pepe's tackle was reckless and ref had every right to show him a red if he thought his challenge was ill intended.
And knowing Pepe, I believe it was.

What struck me the most were some Scottish and English commentators that said nothing when Pepe made that challenge but were quick to vent their disgust when Barca players surrounded the ref. I'd only allow them to comment on English lower divisions since their grasp of football clearly belongs to that level of competition.

Snake

Also, what causes Alves' leg to move backwards like that is that they both make contact with the ball, if you watch carefully you can see that. Obviously Pepe comes with greater force and momentum and pushes Alves back. No real contact, but a dirty intention.

gingerless

here is the HD non-manipulated video

i paused at one point and you can clearly see the studs hitting his leg, i think dani's reaction (initially) was legit but he maybe milked it going on stretcher (maybe)

how low do madrid sink? the manipulated video was shown on their official website ffs

also, look at xabi alonso's reaction...

case fucking closed....

Home of Barca Fans