Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

here is the HD non-manipulated video

i paused at one point and you can clearly see the studs hitting his leg, i think dani's reaction (initially) was legit but he maybe milked it going on stretcher (maybe)

how low do madrid sink? the manipulated video was shown on their official website ffs

also, look at xabi alonso's reaction...

case fucking closed....
Yes, the touch happened, there's no doubt about it. Dani couldn't change his trajectorie without some other force. He was going forward, how the heck would he do that 360 turn ffs? It's physics, but people seem to ignore that, what is just plain weird. Dani was really lucky his leg was in the air, if it was on the ground, it could really had hurt him.

Clockwise

Buccaneer

i paused at one point and you can clearly see the studs hitting his leg, i think dani's reaction (initially) was legit but he maybe milked it going on stretcher (maybe)

how low do madrid sink? the manipulated video was shown on their official website ffs

case fucking closed....

Dani certainly milked it but knowing the thug Pepe is I can somehow understand...I only think Alves was sooo lucky he saw that coming and started to pull his leg back...

SeloBarca

Dani does act. There's no use denying it. But the point is: Pepe's tackle was reckless and ref had every right to show him a red if he thought his challenge was ill intended.
And knowing Pepe, I believe it was.

What struck me the most were some Scottish and English commentators that said nothing when Pepe made that challenge but were quick to vent their disgust when Barca players surrounded the ref. I'd only allow them to comment on English lower divisions since their grasp of football clearly belongs to that level of competition.

Barca have been the biggest threat to the EPL teams "supremacy"
They try to find any fault they can. When they cant find any fault in Barcas play, they grasp any straws they can.
Barca does not dive more then any other team, its just that they have everyones eyes on them, their the team to hate becouse they win against their team.
ManU and Barca is the top 2 teams in the world, but also the 2 most hated, although myself not having anything against manu

Richard.H

case fucking closed....

This, EXACTLY THIS.

When I was watching the game live I saw that look on his face. It was that look where you tell yourself "Oh shit we're screwed". He knew it was a reckless challenge and he knew that the referee had every right to give it a red.

xsever

Dani after the game:

When Barça lost the cup, we congratulated them. If they aren’t like that after tonight, it shows the difference between Barça and Madrid. We are more than a club.

This is called a touché!!

Galning

Yeah, what about it?
Every team dives, it's funny it's the only thing other teams can diss us for so they just do it. Totti is one of the biggest divers/scumbags out there still you have him as your avatar.
Double standards?

MoFroBo

Yeah, what about it?
Every team dives, it's funny it's the only thing other teams can diss us for so they just do it. Totti is one of the biggest divers/scumbags out there still you have him as your avatar.
Double standards?

Reverse logic much? What my personal interests has to do with you then?

Barca was all crazy after Inter match last year, but now Dani comes and tells how RM should behave and follow Barca example. Well they actually did. Isn't it bit much?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Yeah, what about it?
Double standards?

exactly... Ferdi's tweets and now the whining from the UTD fans. I hate the hypocrites :angry:

Then what about last year drama Barca vs Inter? Dani is not just a stinky diver, but also a hypocrite.

good bye totti

Blaugrana dude

Besides the sprinklers, I'm pretty sure our players congratulated the ones from Inter. Contrast this with the RM ones who just seem to be whining about the referee. So Dani is not exactly a hypocrite.

Home of Barca Fans