Daniel Alves

X

xaviniesta

dani boy. you had a fantastic game going on. too bad it was ruined by those two situations. also dani benitez beat him easily with sheer pace just before the first penaldo situation. he is not fast i've said that many times. his playing style make him look fast but he is not in a long distance.

now against mallorca we are fucked, no alves no masche no adriano no abidal. only puyol and pique.

impeh

Hi, its me..
great going forward.. not so much defensively :lol:

Yeh that guy had some pace, usually alves would just fly past him :(

F

Flavia

dani boy. you had a fantastic game going on. too bad it was ruined by those two situations. also dani benitez beat him easily with sheer pace just before the first penaldo situation. he is not fast i've said that many times. his playing style make him look fast but he is not in a long distance.

now against mallorca we are fucked, no alves no masche no adriano no abidal. only puyol and pique.
Why no masch? I checked, he apparently got his 3rd YC.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
did he get red card and is he missing the away amatch against Mallorca?

It's okay, I'm calm... Did not lose my cool at all and did NOT shout my guts out watching it live. just sayin'

Der Kaiser

causes 2 penalties
gets sent off
walks away laughing
2evyouc.gif

P

PhilS

Alves and Messi won't just ask for games off. Pep won't voluntarily rest them, almost never. So, to get a game off, Messi has to go and get himself 5 yellows, and look what Alves has to do!

Good timing by both players. Barca could have scored as many as necessary last night, so Alves could spot them two goals and a few minutes of one man advantage. Barca should be able to handle Mallorca on Saturday, even with so few first team defenders available. One or two Barca B guys helping out on defense should get the team through this game. The way Messi, Xavi, Cuenca and Tello are going these days on offense, the defense will only need to hold Mallorca to around 4.

Home of Barca Fans