Daniel Alves

M

mitkoa7x

i think it would devalue the award,it's been going this way for a long time now.Just imagine ramos with ballon d'or among greats like messi,ronaldiho,cruyff,maradona.It would be depressing

This.

The Ballon d'or should be the one and only award, making them 3-4 would ruin the value of it.

They should make an award, given by UEFA or FIFA for best goalkeeper, defender, midfielder and attacker. But they shouldnt be as valuable as the Ballon d'or.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
i think it would devalue the award,it's been going this way for a long time now.Just imagine ramos with ballon d'or among greats like messi,ronaldiho,cruyff,maradona.It would be depressing
I didn't necessarily mean under the name of the Ballon d'Or, just principally the same thing

European defender of the year, etc.

X

xaviniesta

also those one-twos he played with pedro and messi. i missed them so bad lately.

MOTM

abual3bed1

duracell-bunny-courtesy-the-daily-mail.jpg

gingerless

don't agree, his decision making was abysmal. didn't make a single decent pass in the final third... his crosses were non existant

X

xaviniesta

his decision making and passes in final 3rd depens MOSTLY on the movements of our strikers. tonight they didn't have any movements in front of goal and that why dani struggles. his role is not just to put those ball into the box, he need players to link and play their way trough the defence.

e28makaveli

his decision making and passes in final 3rd depens MOSTLY on the movements of our strikers. tonight they didn't have any movements in front of goal and that why dani struggles. his role is not just to put those ball into the box, he need players to link and play their way trough the defence.
:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans