Daniel Alves

abual3bed1

I believe his goal celebration was dedicated to his kids .. I kinda read his lips saying: Papa ti ama or Papa ti amo and said his kids names

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Great performance by him today. Yet again , he shows how consistent he has been in recent times...:) great passes & great touches.

F

Flavia

Barcastuff
Alves: "Mourinho saying Guardiola is just like him? They resemble like Brazil resembles Japan." [catalunya radio] :lol:

"Normal thing would be for Messi to win the Ballon d'Or in the next 3-4 years. That's why I would give a Ballon d’Or per position."

M

mitkoa7x

Barcastuff
Alves: "Mourinho saying Guardiola is just like him? They resemble like Brazil resembles Japan." [catalunya radio] :lol:

"Normal thing would be for Messi to win the Ballon d'Or in the next 3-4 years. That's why I would give a Ballon d’Or per position."

:worthy:

UberNjufer

Individual Ballon d'Ors for keepers/defenders/midfielders/forwards would be great.
i think it would devalue the award,it's been going this way for a long time now.Just imagine ramos with ballon d'or among greats like messi,ronaldiho,cruyff,maradona.It would be depressing

Home of Barca Fans