Daniel Alves

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
A maximum of 8 weeks out... So the transfer is still possible. Let's see

I just hope he'd come back better than the Alves from last season

Pepe Silvia

Better than the Alves who provided no less than 8 magical assists to Lionel Messi right? Guy has a rough patch due to divorce and trade rumors and all of a sudden people claim his whole season was bad... some people :lol:

[YOUTUBE]_R0Yq53Ssbc[/YOUTUBE]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Are you telling me that a professional, earning more than 6M in wages, would get affected due to his personal problems!? That when the institution guaranteeing his wages have a lot more invested and are depending on him!?

His personal problems or otherwise he's had a far better season the previous year... So I don't understand what problem you got if I wish he were better than the player he was last season!!

DucdeOrléans

Are you telling me that a professional, earning more than 6M in wages, would get affected due to his personal problems!? That when the institution guaranteeing his wages have a lot more invested and are depending on him!?

His personal problems or otherwise he's had a far better season the last year... So I don't understand what problem you got if I wish he were better than the player he was last season!!

Why is that so strange? He is a human after all. It does not matter if you are a billionaire or some redneck - a divorce/personal problems can be a very big distraction for your professional career and obviously personal life.

I just hope that Alves will short that part of his life and return stronger than ever. Otherwise I fear that he will be sold if a good offer arrives (30-40 million Euros)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Why is that so strange? He is a human after all. It does not matter if you are a billionaire or some redneck - a divorce/personal problems can be a very big distraction for your professional career and obviously personal life.
Some times the difference between a multi million earner and a person earning a level lower than him might be as minimal as a difference in their mental strength... So yeah, when you are earning as much as Dani does you have to be able to differentiate you professional and personal lives! Moreso because just less than an year ago he did a lot of circus to get his wages increased to the amount that he earns now!!

I agree divorce is indeed a mental trauma... But how many players do you see get their personal troubles interfere with their professional career!? They have a lot of professional help to deal with such situations too!!
And it's not just about the divorse... There's talk about his increased partying too. That might be a side effect of his troublesome marriage life too, but GTFO here if you want to behave like just any other normal human being!!

As you yourself are saying club might consider a good offer for him... And there's a bloody good reason for it

Home of Barca Fans