Daniel Alves

DucdeOrléans

Some times the difference between a multi million earner and a person earning a level lower than him might be as minimal as a difference in their mental strength... So yeah, when you are earning as much as Dani does you have to be able to differentiate you professional and personal lives! Moreso because just less than an year ago he did a lot of circus to get his wages increased to the amount that he earns now!!

I agree divorce is indeed a mental trauma... But how many players do you see get their personal troubles interfere with their professional career!? They have a lot of professional help to deal with such situations too!!
And it's not just about the divorse... There's talk about his increased partying too. That might be a side effect of his troublesome marriage life too, but GTFO here if you want to behave like just any other normal human being!!

As you yourself are saying club might consider a good offer for him... And there's a bloody good reason for it

Believe me when I say there is little difference. I have seen that with my own eyes. Those people were not necessarily billonaires but very, very rich. Some of my parents friends had a very hard time coming to terms with a divorce and in one occasion it ended very badly.

But well there is no need for examples because they are everywhere.

People are differennt and react differently. "Professional" help or not.

The only thing I am arguing against is the perception that just because you are wealthy you don't suffer from the same day to day problems as every human being does no matter wealth, status, origin, ethnicity etc.

And for that reason I will not panic in Alves' case as I have seen others do.

But sure if it continues it will be a big problem not only for him but for the team so I would not rule out a sale at all.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
People are differennt and react differently. "Professional" help or not.

The only thing I am arguing against is the perception that just because you are wealthy you don't suffer from the same day to day problems as every human being does no matter wealth, status, origin, ethnicity etc.
That is not my perception... Being rich and working for a high paying institution, who depend a lot on you, is different. Dani is not a self owned company, so he can only care much about the business when he feels like doing the work and put chill the rest of the time. No it's not like that, he is being paid for being good at what he does. If he can't be good at what he can do, he'd have to pave way for whoever it is who can do the job that Dani is supposed to be doing currently!!

DucdeOrléans

That is not my perception... Being rich and working for a high paying institution, who depend a lot on you, is different. Dani is not a self owned company, so he can only care much about the business when he feels like doing the work and put chill the rest of the time. No it's not like that, he is being paid for being good at what he does. If he can't be good at what he can do, he'd have to pave way for whoever it is who can do the job that Dani is supposed to be doing currently!!

Hence why I say that he should be sold if it continues. I was merely reacting to the initial claim and how I read your post. Now when you say that it is not your perception we are in agreement.

Pepe Silvia

Estel you make it sound like Dani has been underperforming for a whole season or something when hes only been bad for a few weeks as have most of our players. Throughout our historic run these last few years he has been among our most consistent performers. Lets not behave as though we should jump at any generous offer without strongly considering the repurcussions. Hes always been professional at our club and I dont see how a good off season wont bring him back to his best. People want to unsettle with talks of night life but Ill choose to see his overall value hes brought to the club and trust hell be back. There is no one better for us than Dani Alves.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Estel you make it sound like Dani has been underperforming for a whole season or something when hes only been bad for a few weeks as have most of our players. Throughout our historic run these last few years he has been among our most consistent performers. Lets not behave as though we should jump at any generous offer without strongly considering the repurcussions. Hes always been professional at our club and I dont see how a good off season wont bring him back to his best. People want to unsettle with talks of night life but Ill choose to see his overall value hes brought to the club and trust hell be back. There is no one better for us than Dani Alves.
And you make it sound like I hate him and want him be sold for the first offer that arrives... That's not what I meant, you can check my posts again

XaviMessiGirl

Get well soon Dani.

Great post. Don't understand the hate he's been getting around here, he used to be one of our most loved players. Small dip in form coupled with rumors he may be on the out and suddenly he's nothing special.

:alveshat:

Pepe Silvia

And you make it sound like I hate him and want him be sold for the first offer that arrives... That's not what I meant, you can check my posts again
No you just made him sound like a robot that's exempt from any emotions like a playstation player. These guys are human, so they are bound to have personal problems affect their game on some occasions. It happens. Billionaire professional or not.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Guilleme Balague says he is on the market, not because Barca want to sell him but because they are in the market for a CB, LB and a striker.

Maria

Guilleme Balague says he is on the market, not because Barca want to sell him but because they are in the market for a CB, LB and a striker.

So we sell our RB, one of the best in the world and keep someone who has no experience whatsoever and no back-up. It makes sense.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
No you just made him sound like a robot that's exempt from any emotions like a playstation player. These guys are human, so they are bound to have personal problems affect their game on some occasions. It happens. Billionaire professional or not.

Hey! Just because you're a super special mod now, with all this new power and responsibility, doesn't mean you have the right to make yourself different with fancy font colours to distance yourself from us peasants!

Home of Barca Fans