Daniel Alves

J

jtmx12

Since Dani recovered from his injury he been doing well. I hope he keeps improving and we get to see the best Dani Alves soon.

Diogo28

It's that guy they bought from a third division team in Portugal for like €10M.. dodgy business :lol:

Bebé was a way for Jorge Mendes (the famous agent) to get some money in a strange way.
This guy played in the homeless WC, then got a contract in E. Amadora (third division like you said), then was bought by Guimarães from portuguese premier league for 50k or less. In the preseason he played few minutes.

After the preseason Man Ut offered 10M :lol:

Meitux

Bebé was a way for Jorge Mendes (the famous agent) to get some money in a strange way.
This guy played in the homeless WC, then got a contract in E. Amadora (third division like you said), then was bought by Guimarães from portuguese premier league for 50k or less. In the preseason he played few minutes.

After the preseason Man Ut offered 10M :lol:
still cant understand what ferguson saw in him

footyfan

Calma, calma
Alves has delivered some of the most beautiful crosses for the past 4 years. In my opinion, there are only a couple of players better than him, like Mesut Ozil.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

Quoted for the goddamn truth!

"Que es un plan B? Hace un año y medio ya tuvimos el plan B... fichamos a un tio alto y que tenia calidad y ya no esta porque en el Barça el plan B no sirve. Lo que sirve es mejorar el plan A, del que hasta hace poco todo el mundo estaba enamorado y ahora parece que lo quieran cambiar."

Bang.

Edit: Translation - "What exactly is a 'Plan B'? We had a plan B one and a half years ago.. we bought a tall guy who had quality and now we don't, because in Barca a Plan B just doesn't work. What does work is improving our Plan A, which until recently all were in love with and now which people think should be changed"

Last edited:

CatalinR10

media

Duck faces .... :(

X

xaviniesta

shit, dani shouldnt hang out with neymar. he might lose all his swag :S

Rahj

is dani alves related to alex alves? I'm asking because alex has died today and some sources claim that dani is his brother.

DennyCrane

is dani alves related to alex alves? I'm asking because alex has died today and some sources claim that dani is his brother.

No, they aren't related from what I've heard. Nevertheless, the thing with alex is such a sad story: Said to be a star - divorced - broke - leukemia - 4 years on chemo - died at age 37.

X

xaviniesta

Dani Alves made his way straight from the airport to the Ciutat Esportiva to do some recovery training!

:worthy:

Home of Barca Fans