Daniel Alves

psychotsek

Of course Tito and medical stuff knows better but i see no reason to rush his return.He should get a few minutes today if the game and field conditions allow it.Dani is far to valuable to risk and Montoya proved he can be more than a decent back up.

X

xaviniesta

oh man how i missed his lin up plays, wall passes, those sarcastic smiles after commiting obvious fouls...:alveshat:

X

xaviniesta

my heart really stopped beating when i saw him on the ground. though another injury for him, but 'luckily' just got hit in the soft palce and they the medical staff just laughed at this when he said it to them :lol:

kostasgtc

my heart really stopped beating when i saw him on the ground. though another injury for him, but 'luckily' just got hit in the soft palce and they the medical staff just laughed at this when he said it to them :lol:
i think nobody really knows how much damage that kick caused

Ohio Catalan

I remember seeing this exchange and imagining it something like this...

Medical Staff Guy: "Are you okay? What happened?"

Dani: "He kicked me in the dick!"

>Laughs all around<

I chuckled for some time.

BarcaGirl

he wasn't bad, but something is different ...it's like I was watching another Dani Alves
Maybe he just needs a little time to get into rhythm

Meitux

i dont know if he is the best right back in the world cause he deserves it or because there isnt anyone better than him,cause really there isnt competition in this position

Home of Barca Fans