Daniel Alves

utility73

Me too. Sometimes it's funny to see him going crazy or something. But against Valencia it was over the top. If Silva would've scored the chance, I would've been so mad at Alves.

He's also damaging the club's image.

I am in full agreement to these statements.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So he is injured and out three weeks... Even Iron Man breaks!

Seriously though, FUCK YOU TXIKI! We have no backups at all!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
WTF!

This brasilian Terminator is already travelling with the squad again. Chygrynskiy healed him. (that's where all his powers went and why he was so slow versus Osasuna)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I was surprised to see the news. Dani recovered so soon! I doubt we'll see him start vs. Rubin though.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Though the presence of Alves ensures El Capitan at CB, Alves himself is nothing more than a liability off-late IMO :( If you check out the match against Rubin, Alves, being in our own half, gave acres of space for their LW(4 or 5 times he was left unmarked with all the space available to think and make a move!)... Even our Jeffren could have killed us when granted such freedom!! I was so pissed at Alves that I felt kinda happy he got injured because that way may be he could have worked on his fatigue and also returned to his senses! Hope he doesn't give such a mediocre performance again!! Alves, prove yourself and make Dunga look like a spoiled child for choosing Maicon ahead of you... Wishing all the very best for the Brazilian Terminator :)

maz

I walk the line
Alves doesnt need to prove himself to anyone. He has just been overworked. The rest hopefully did him some good.

Home of Barca Fans