Daniel Alves

CatalinR10

BRuiMA0CAAA_KUX.jpg:large

His boots are hilarious :lol:

JackaL

[YOUTUBE]x9G6jSHA8G4[/YOUTUBE]

Great video by the way. I think what most of us forget when hoping for the next season(s) is that these guys have been playing for Barca almost 4/5 or even more years. Some of them had their best years, some of them are so good, that they always keep a high performance, and some will have their best years. That's why it is so important to understand that change is in fact not a bad thing!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Definitely had a wonderful maturation to his game while at Barcelona but there was a time at Sevilla where he was really in beast mode - it was quite entertaining to tune in for...And for a defender, that's really saying something

ShandyFFM

He as lost a little bit of his spark to to the loss of pace because of his maturity. I would love to see him more dribbling in the box like he did in his first years. But then i think we need a good defender too. So perhaps he shouldnt do as many runs as in the future when i look at our defense.

Jelboo

Still love this guy. Last season wasn't his best, but he has been an absolutely amazing player for us ever since he's been here. This generation of Barcelona players will always hold a special place in my heart.

Kerrybai

Still love this guy. Last season wasn't his best, but he has been an absolutely amazing player for us ever since he's been here. This generation of Barcelona players will always hold a special place in my heart.

He still showed up for some big games though, such as PSG away. If he can find some consistency he will be a beast again.

Home of Barca Fans