Daniel Alves

Cule4life

The Culest
Again doesnt bother to defend. Couple with a Pique that cant defend sums up the state of the defense

Last edited:

serghei

I think Alves is playing a lot better than last year. Montoya isn't anywere near his level yet. I'm happy with Alves in the starting XI and Montoya as a sub.

KhaledBarca

Dani Alves won 16 balls against Real Sociedad, the most in a single game for Barcelona this season (2nd most is Mascherano with 15 vs Levante).

Galning

Cross to who exactly? Even without considering all of our forwards are small, every single time he has an opportunity to cross there's mostly 1 guy in the box. 1 dude who's 1m70 vs the defenders who are probably all 1m80+. But yeah Alves, your crosses suck. Jezus.
It's like every single week people come to complain about the same things over and over again.

Indignado

He had a terrible game in my opinion, none of his passes or crosses into the box reached the target. I know people think he's been having a good season but imo he hasn't, what he's been doing the past years shouldn't be our standard for Barça players

I'd like to see you cross to midgets.

That's not the problem, his crosses are sometimes 5 meters off even when the player in the middle is completely free, as seen with Alexis today, or they're blocked immediately.

Indignado

It was actually a decent game from him but his attitude towards the end was irritating. Diving near our goal in the last minute when we're up 1-0, what's up with that?

Home of Barca Fans