Daniel Alves

Aasim

Bumbleman
Did anyone catch the Bra-Eng game?

Apprently our boy Dani played in the centre. I don't know if he played well but could he play there as back up to Busquets when the Africans go in Jan?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Did anyone catch the Bra-Eng game?

Apprently our boy Dani played in the centre. I don't know if he played well but could he play there as back up to Busquets when the Africans go in Jan?

I don't know, he would probably be able to play there, but I don't think it's a good idea having him running all over the field, I think he would give too many fouls playing as DM and he wouldn't be able to do those scary runs (and then setting up a terrible cross, hahahaha)...

El Mesías

Nice goal for Dani Alves. He could have done better at marking Toquero though.

He was on his way back after being "helped" off the pitch after one of his famous injury scares. Seriously he should cut down on that. Really hurts the team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Alves scored yesterday but I'm beginning to start hating him... Never thought I'd say this but he's been too costly for us!! He's been liability in our defense. Sorry guys, I might hurt some fans here, but I'm beginning to doubt the quality of our Brazilian Terminator :(
Pep seems to be wanting to replace one important player every year to retain the winning spirit and I hope it's Alves next in the line. He can't provide his trademark crosses when away from Camp Nou, he ALWAYS leaves acres of spaces for opponent LW and that could hurt us dearly!! I honestly wish to God Alves makes me eat my words

Txiki mother fucker... At least buy a decent RB who can always be right on his ass to step up to the main team if this bugger keeps giving spaces to opponent wingers!!

Last edited:

Zqa-

He was probably our 4th best player last year. Relax. It isn't his fault, that our attacking line can't score so we can win the games. People should relax a bit.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He was probably our 4th best player last year. Relax. It isn't his fault, that our attacking line can't score so we can win the games. People should relax a bit.

I've been having these feelings ever since Rubin won against us in our Home leg... I know those goals have nothing to do with Alves, but the way he leaves the wingers alone is quite annoying me!!

Zqa-

Opponents wingers? That is the risk of playing with wingbacks. I must admit, he doesn't look like he is fully matchfit yet.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Opponents wingers? That is the risk of playing with wingbacks. I must admit, he doesn't look like he is fully matchfit yet.

I'd not be so angry had he done that while remaining in their half creating chances for attack-force... But he seems to be day-dreaming while being in our own half, when the opponents attack through our left flank & leaves the winger he's supposed to mark free to receive a cross from the other side. This has happened TOO many times this season. And since there's been not too much quality in the sides we faced till now we haven't suffered much other than conceding Fks right at edge of our D area! Imagine he did that even against sides with quality wingers, let alone Madrid teams or Sevilla, even Deportivo would rape us!!

Home of Barca Fans