Daniel Alves

F

Flavia

[h=1]Dani Alves out for 7 to 10 days[/h] www.fcbarcelona.cat
11/21/2013 11:48

Tests carried out on Thursday morning confirmed a slight tear of the right leg soleus muscle. He’ll be out for between 7 and 10 days

Tests carried out on Thursday morning have confirmed that Dani Alves has a slight tear of the right leg soleus muscle. He’ll be out for between 7 and 10 days.

In principle, Alves will miss the games against Granada and Ajax.

The FC Barcelona first team is now missing six players due to injury: Dani Alves: Víctor Valdés, Jordi Alba, Gerard Piqué, Cesc Fàbregas and Leo Messi. To make matters worse, Xavi Hernández and Cristian Tello are both doubts for Saturday.

----------------------------------------------------

I hope Adriano stays injury free, there' only 2 wingbacks.

CatalinR10

Rejoined the group today.

BaPvZJfCUAIfDxZ.jpg:large

CatalinR10

Alves left training this morning, he still has calf muscle discomfort and won't play tomorrow #fcblive [md]

BaU2aWpCQAAS0oq.jpg:large

Aaaaaaand he's out again.

abual3bed1

Missing the game at San Mames sucks but the good thing that he has 2 other weeks to recover. After Bilbao it's CdR and Celtic so...

Irish_Cules

I know this can happen with muscle injuries but its slightly worrying that our medical staff allowed him to come back early and have a setback like another certain player we have.

DinhoR10

I know this can happen with muscle injuries but its slightly worrying that our medical staff allowed him to come back early and have a setback like another certain player we have.

I think he was always having the discomfort but they let him train to see if he just needed some excersice but it didnt work.

Stric

When we conceded, I couldn't help but think... if that was Alves "covering" Muniain, and not Montoya, Muniain and the other guy would both just stroll towards Pinto, Alves would still probably be somewhere right next to Bilbao's corner flag.

JamDav1982

When we conceded, I couldn't help but think... if that was Alves "covering" Muniain, and not Montoya, Muniain and the other guy would both just stroll towards Pinto, Alves would still probably be somewhere right next to Bilbao's corner flag.

What a load of rubbish.

Alves was missed massively tonight.

DinhoR10

Thats why you need Batra to cover him.

barcanuck

The amount of muscle injuries is concerning to all our players. If this has something to do with our physios being cut I'll be choked. Come back soon Dani we miss your energy.

Home of Barca Fans