Daniel Alves

PacoBJuarez

I hope Montoya starts, better not to rush Alves back and Montoya needs the minutes.

We need either Dani or Alba to start. We are definitely going to have to have one attacking, pacey fullback. We can't have Montoya and Adriano start, the attack won't be as fluid or dangerous.

CatalinR10

He'll probably start tonight.

1483147_10152235581654305_72282947_n.jpg

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He had 1 bad cross the entire game, several good ones (unless you're the delusional kind that think the only good crosses are the ones that finish in goals), yet people bitched and moaned about his crossing the entire match.

Alves has taken the mantle from Pique, now everything bad that happens in the team is not Pique's, but Alves' fault.

Meitux

He had 1 bad cross the entire game, several good ones (unless you're the delusional kind that think the only good crosses are the ones that finish in goals), yet people bitched and moaned about his crossing the entire match.

Alves has taken the mantle from Pique, now everything bad that happens in the team is not Pique's, but Alves' fault.
Good crosses are to be resulted in something good, at least an attack a chance something if not a goal. I don't deny anything from today but still for me it's pointless to do so if it doesnt have prospects of getting something out of it. People are complaining about crossing to midgets, why should he cross to midgets then if from those crosses only very few will come into a result?

Home of Barca Fans