Daniel Alves

Irish_Cules

I'm nervous about Dani if he starts this game. He has played very little football lately and when he did play against Getafe last month he was terrible in the first half. Montoya will probably be the safe option for this game.

Stric

I'm nervous about Dani if he starts this game. He has played very little football lately and when he did play against Getafe last month he was terrible in the first half. Montoya will probably be the safe option for this game.

+1 but I guess that's not a surprise coming from me and all... :lol:

All joking aside, though, this is too important of a game to be his comeback experiment.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
he actually crosses a little compared to EPL, and also he has got a good crossing % if we notice we have got only midgets in our team.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah. He was perhaps the worst player on the pitch tonight. Hopefully he can get into rhythm and do better in the next matches.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Shackled Alexis, useless in defense, inefficient in attack. Very disappointing, Montoya should get the nod more often.

Ghosting

Yep, bad bad bad. Rarely helps defensively even when he is in position which is about twice a game he gets run passed to easy because he jumps into tackles. Offensively he runs too far up the pitch and forces -you could actually see him twice tell alexis and once tell pedro- into the middle of the pitch which bunches up their defence and makes it harder to get through the middle. His crosses are below average and he always tries over elaborate 1-2s as well as refusing to shoot when he is through on goal. Overall I prefer Montoya defensively and Montoya doesn't prevent our RW from playing.

Home of Barca Fans