Daniel Alves

serghei

:lol: You cant be serious. He was the flop of the match

Oh, I forgot, sorry. He made one penalty for Atletico, scored an own goal and was red carded in the first half. Jesus, "flop of the match"? What did he do, Atletico created pretty much nothing on his side.

montoya is a better choice atm.

Montoya is not there yet. Has a lot of work to do before starting in this kind of matches.

Ghosting

Oh, I forgot, sorry. He made one penalty for Atletico, scored an own goal and was red carded in the first half. Jesus, "flop of the match"? What did he do, Atletico created pretty much nothing on his side.

Montoya is not there yet. Has a lot of work to do before starting in this kind of matches.

Alves: Stands high and wide up the pitch and tells our RW to move into the middle in order to create space for Alves, with this space he then 9 out of 10 times delivers an awful cross, receives the ball and waits for the opposition player to come and close him down, or he tries a bad 1-2 which either gets us nowhere or he miss places the pass and we are being countered. Defending he got beaten easily two or three times, struggled to track back a couple of times. As well as usually just being out of position.

Cule4life

The Culest

:lol: Those are your standards for Dani having a bad match? But one bad touch from Montoya and you say he is not Barca material. The bias is obvious here
Im guessing you like Semi neutral also think Alves is "infinitely better" than Montoya?

serghei

:lol: Those are your standards for Dani having a bad match? But one bad touch from Montoya and you say he is not Barca material. The bias is obvious here
Im guessing you like Semi neutral also think Alves is "infinitely better" than Montoya?

No. I can show you some of my posts where I commended Montoya for his recent improvements in certain parts of his game. But Alves provides more and means more to the team than some here, including you, are trying to suggest. He is better than Montoya, not infinitely, but still fairly better.

Alarcón

Honestly I dislike Alves but he wasn't as bad as people say. His defensive positioning, anticipation and awareness of his surroundings are still lackluster, however.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
The thing is that it was his first game after injury and I think he wasn't ready, his ball control was poor and so was his passing...

Home of Barca Fans