Daniel Alves

abual3bed1

He needs to go! His only influence now is attack and people like cuadrado can easily do that

Oh my god. Who gave people the idea that Cuadrado is a full back? He might have started as a full back, but he hasn't played in defense in over 2-3 seasons now. So stop with the Cuadrado crap. He's a winger, not a defender, an attacking winger.

CatalinR10

What da fuck is this? :lol:

Skills !

excited-baby.gif

ammarfcb

ze special one
too many casuals with camera's takin pics of ronaldo celebrated clasico goals in camp nou. most they can mustar up is shoutin messi 5 times.

inb4 its an open top
inb4 its a theatre, they enjoy quitly

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

I can't relate to it at all. Truth is, I can't relate to most Cules I meet in real life so Camp Nou crowds don't surprise me (our biggest rivals have a much more intense and loud atmosphere at their stadium sadly).

Most Cules I meet are arrogant assholes who I can't even have a conversation with. Very high and mighty people. I just wear my colors, throw up my blaugrana stickers everywhere and keep to myself. If a Cule wants to have a convo with me on football cool, let them start it, if not, I sure as shit won't bother.

XaviMessiGirl

I can't relate to it at all. Truth is, I can't relate to most Cules I meet in real life so Camp Nou crowds don't surprise me (our biggest rivals have a much more intense and loud atmosphere at their stadium sadly).

Most Cules I meet are arrogant assholes who I can't even have a conversation with. Very high and mighty people. I just wear my colors, throw up my blaugrana stickers everywhere and keep to myself. If a Cule wants to have a convo with me on football cool, let them start it, if not, I sure as shit won't bother.

A lot of people started "supporting" Barca for the wrong reasons, and trying to have a conversation with those people is painful. The only Barca fans in real life that I feel I can relate to as a fan are all either from or have lived in Barcelona.

I didn't like Dani's gesture either, though. It was still insulting to the fans who really do come out & cheer at every game.

Kerrybai

Fucking thank you. Why cules (even Xavi commented how loud it was lolz) somehow think Camp Nou is loud is beyond me. The place was a morgue in the second half. Some Euro crowds boss the hell out of our crowds.

Funnily enough Man City fans in the home end reported the noise to be deafening when the ref had a decision to make, i.e. if a fall is made on one of our players the crowd go mental. Some of them attributed some of the 'softer' decisions we got to the pressure the crowd puts on the ref.

Cules can be very loud at times.

Alissa

Respect for Dani, I thought the crowd deserved that. For God's sake, you have Messi, Neymar, Xavi and Iniesta on the pitch, it's an obligation to cheer for these people, your freaking voice should be coming out of your mouth automatically. That crowd is not worthy of the beatuy they are allowed to witness.

Home of Barca Fans