Daniel Alves

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not an excuse. Help from the winger should be a bonus, not something you rely on to do your job.

When they had their 20-25 minutes in the first half there were big gaps between midfield and defense, 2-3 players came running at alves many times - it's hard, but I agree he's best when not tested as much as today :) but we also have to give credit to Di Maria and ronaldo, they are of course very skilled players that would look almost all defenders look like sh*t - look at iniesta today, he made the entire real madrid his b*tches, doesn't necessarily mean they are crap but that iniesta is awesome :)

Cule4life

The Culest
Yeah nobody is a good enough "RB" for Barca other than Alves. De Sciglio/Aurier/Montoya/Danilo are shitty compared to him as they care about defending more than attacking

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He was such dumpster shit today. The time we were most under pressure, they just waltzed down his flank and did whatever the hell they wanted. He was the reason for all 3 of Madrid's goals, he was the reason Di Maria nearly took away a MOTM award had it not been for Leo, he was the reason that motherfucking Benzema nearly had a hat trick in El Clasico!!!!

2nd half he wasn't AS bad (did concede a penalty) and had one good shot but that was because Madrid had very few chances to score and we were in total control. He's no defender and it's so hilarious how his apologetic fanboys try to relieve him of his responsibilities by saying crap like "It's not his job to defend anyway, he's our extra midfielder" or "Neymar wasn't helping".

Very disappointed. He has qualities that are vital for us (his linkup, the way he drives our play forward) but as an overall player he's declined so much.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Not an excuse. Help from the winger should be a bonus, not something you rely on to do your job.

Agreed... He was absolutely abysmal, he got beat in almost every one on one, and Di Maria had him for breaksfast...

The last 10 minutes are not an indicative of his contribution, he was horrendous...

F

Flavia

He was one of the worse, along with Masch, to me. He can do much better than that.

lostchild

Yeah nobody is a good enough "RB" for Barca other than Alves. De Sciglio/Aurier/Montoya/Danilo are shitty compared to him as they care about defending more than attacking

yea, what on earth are they thinking.. caring more about defending as a "Right BACK".
Dani was 80% of the time wondering inside Madrid's half.. i found myself screaming at the TV "FFS would either of you morons Alves or Neymar go back to defense at least? "

a really scary game today
he does help a lot on the attacking part. specially with Messi around.
but sometimes i prefer seeing our wingers do it instead. and let our CB's have some support from our R/L Backs

just look at Jordi Alba from the opposite side, and see how much effort he put today on going back and giving Bale a hard time, blocking him almost every time. WHILE helping Iniesta a lot on the top part of the pitch.

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Alves is a clown. I don't get how any manager "with balls" would put up with his shit.

Fixed. Tata has no balls. Tito was delusional and obsessed with "big names" . If we had a manager like Mourinho with guts he would have been benched or sold. (Mourinho benched cole in favour of Azpi)

Stric

You guys do realize than in the second half we played against 10? Who's the first to benefit from that? The fullbacks, of course, since they have one forward less to worry about.

Home of Barca Fans