Daniel Alves

Armando929

I'll miss him. But I think he's on the way out. Not that I think Montoya is the answer. But I think Dani is indeed PSG bound.

e28makaveli

God fucking damn it... the title race would be in our hands if Alves didn't fuck it up. Though I don't see us beating Atletico either way.

Thought we only need to beat Atletico to win this thing with only a 3 point gap?

Also, if we had won, maybe Atletico would have been more cautious and RM would have won. So it is hard to say. It is not this game that lost of the league.

Anyways, guys need to validate their expectations with the new "attacking strategy". When was the last time Dani scored with the head? When was the last time any Barca player outside of defense scored with the head for that matter?

DinhoR10

Thought we only need to beat Atletico to win this thing with only a 3 point gap?

Also, if we had won, maybe Atletico would have been more cautious and RM would have won. So it is hard to say. It is not this game that lost of the league.

Anyways, guys need to validate their expectations with the new "attacking strategy". When was the last time Dani scored with the head? When was the last time any Barca player outside of defense scored with the head for that matter?

Real needs to drop points again for us to be able to win.

Home of Barca Fans