Daniel Alves

anguy

So if Alves leaves, who should replace him? I know he sometimes attacks too much, but who is better RB than Alves (besides Lahm) and is at most 27 years old?

Chainsaw

Killahead
So if Alves leaves, who should replace him? I know he sometimes attacks too much, but who is better RB than Alves (besides Lahm) and is at most 27 years old?

No one is. Whoever comes in his place will surely have a huge task to fulfill.

CatalinR10

I wonder what Alves thinks of Rick Ross

He likes his tattoo with 3 crosses

rick-ross-face-tattoo.jpg

L

linetty

Villarreal has been given a fine of 12.000 euros after a fan threw a banana at Dani Alves during their home game against Barcelona. #fcblive

L

linetty

No one is. Whoever comes in his place will surely have a huge task to fulfill.
Whoever comes in his place will surely be an improvement. He is not the player he once was, not linking up with Messi like he used to...

And dont tell me its because of tactics because thats complete bullshit

anguy

Whoever comes in his place will surely be an improvement. He is not the player he once was, not linking up with Messi like he used to...

And dont tell me its because of tactics because thats complete bullshit

So again who do you think is better (and available?)? Just don't say Montoya or Ie please.

serghei

Serge Aurier, Mattia de Sciglio

It's not that simple man. Aurier and de Sciglio have to prove a lot until someone can say they're better than Dani Alves. Alves has been -- with minor exceptios -- one of the great RBs in Europe in the last 6-7 seasons (maybe more). He has declined, sure, but he still is a top player, while these two are pretty much youngsters. To say they are better than Alves is a loooong stretch.

Add Porto's Danilo although Porto is a bitch to buy from

:lol: If Danilo really was better than Dani Alves, Alves wouldn't have been the starting RB for Brazil at almost 31 years old. He is their no1 choice in the right wing simply because he is the best they have in that position.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
It's not that simple man. Aurier and de Sciglio have to prove a lot until someone can say they're better than Dani Alves. Alves has been -- with minor exceptios -- one of the great RBs in Europe in the last 6-7 seasons (maybe more). He has declined, sure, but he still is a top player, while these two are pretty much youngsters. To say they are better than Alves is a loooong stretch.

They are better Right Backs than Alves Right Crossers well no one can beat Alves at that

L

linetty

If Danilo was better than Alves, Alves wouldn't have been the starting RB for Brazil
*cough* Scolari *cough* :lol:

I know they're not better than Alves but we lack fresh blood in our team and Alves isnt getting younger and hes already a worn-out toy. It's the risk you have to take, they can become the best RBs in the world but also flop hard.

We should take the risk and not be stuck with the useless clown, the mighty Alves

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

:lol: If Danilo really was better than Dani Alves, Alves wouldn't have been the starting RB for Brazil at almost 31 years old. He is their no1 choice in the right wing simply because he is the best they have in that position.
So what do you say to Luiz at starting CB beside TS? That makes him one of the best Brazillian CBs? Also no Felipe Luis?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans