Daniel Alves

serghei

@serghei now you are saying Luiz is better than Miranda? :lol: You would do anything to defend Alves wouldnt you?

Yes I am. Luiz > Miranda.

You talk as if Miranda is the new Aldair or smth. The man is almost 30 and has won pretty much nothing big in world football.

And what does Alves have to do with Luiz?

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Yes I am. Luiz > Miranda.

You talk as if Miranda is the new Aldair or smth. The man is almost 30 and has won pretty much nothing in world football.

And what does Alves have to do with Luiz?

You justified Scolari's(The most stubborn coach in the world) actions of selecting Alves by saying Luiz>Miranda.

Serghei Logic--> If you are 30 and you havent won much makes you automatically inferior to someone who is way past his prime even though you are much better presently

H

Haruko The Goon

No necessarily true... A manager plays a part, but when he won it he had one of the greatest ever teams in the history of football.

No person is unquestionable, especially if the reason given is something that happened over a decade ago.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
No necessarily true... A manager plays a part, but when he won it he had one of the greatest ever teams in the history of football.

No person is unquestionable, especially if the reason given is something that happened over a decade ago.
Details details

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't have to defend a coach that has won the World Cup. This result alone certifies his skill as a NT coach.

Yeah only Scolari would have won a worldcup with Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu, Lucio, Gilberto Silva, Roberto Carlos etc.

Now that Scolari has selected Maxwell over Fillipe Luis i guess you would say Maxwell>Fillipe Luis :lol:

serghei

No person is unquestionable, especially if the reason given is something that happened over a decade ago

He knows how to work with stars then.

Home of Barca Fans