Daniel Alves

Chainsaw

Killahead
What does he mean with atmosphere? As if there aren't bananas in Paris :coffee:

"It’s very hard to get the chance to play for Barcelona and, whether people like it or not, I’m part of the history of this club,"

"I need energy, it’s what motivates me; I’m an upbeat, happy person.

"I’ve always been like that, but because the results aren’t what people expect, they need someone to shoot at and I feel shot at. I really believe in energy, I live off this energy and, if you start to create negative energy, things don’t flow.

"If this energy doesn’t change, I’ll probably leave because it wears you down. If I'm to stay this summer, there has to be a change of energy."

“If we don’t win the league, this season is a disaster. We’re getting too many chances, and you can’t let chances slip. I trust this team 100 per cent and I guarantee we won’t disappoint."

mazp

"It’s very hard to get the chance to play for Barcelona and, whether people like it or not, I’m part of the history of this club,"

"I need energy, it’s what motivates me; I’m an upbeat, happy person.

"I’ve always been like that, but because the results aren’t what people expect, they need someone to shoot at and I feel shot at. I really believe in energy, I live off this energy and, if you start to create negative energy, things don’t flow.

"If this energy doesn’t change, I’ll probably leave because it wears you down. If I'm to stay this summer, there has to be a change of energy."

“If we don’t win the league, this season is a disaster. We’re getting too many chances, and you can’t let chances slip. I trust this team 100 per cent and I guarantee we won’t disappoint."

Great player. But when a player talks about leaving, it generally means he will or has decided already.. Either way he's Barca best RB in their history. He will be missed. And I thank him for the titles, hope the club gives him a proper send off.

Trickykid

Valdes, Puyi and now probably Dani all leaving us this summer? Add to that a Xavi who's steadily declining, it seems like we're finally losing the backbone of what could easily be considered the best team ever. This truly seems to be then end of an era.

And, yeah, I most definately agree with mazp; this man needs a proper send off.

:worthy: Dani

Lomar1o

letting dani go like that will be a mistake.

Valdes, Puyi and now probably Dani all leaving us this summer? Add to that a Xavi who's steadily declining, it seems like we're finally losing the backbone of what could easily be considered the best team ever. This truly seems to be then end of an era.

And, yeah, I most definately agree with mazp; this man needs a proper send off.

:worthy: Dani

don't worry, we can have a new backbone consisting of neymar, messi, iniesta, busquets, alba and pique if he matures. or bartra, or a new CB unless it's luiz, then we're doomed.

Trickykid

letting dani go like that will be a mistake.

don't worry, we can have a new backbone consisting of neymar, messi, iniesta, busquets, alba and pique if he matures. or bartra, or a new CB unless it's luiz, then we're doomed.

Sure, the quality and talent is there, but losing that many integral personalities in one summer is bound to have some serious repercussions.
It could be for the better of the team, though, as other players would have to step up their game and take leadership.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Thank you Dani for all that you have given to Barca. But now its time for the club and its legend to part ways

H

Haruko The Goon

What is he referring too though? "If the energy doesn't change" Er.. come again Dani ???

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
"If I don't get a banana for a potassium boost every match, I’ll probably leave because it wears you down. If I'm to stay this summer, there has to be a change of energy."

What is he referring too though? "If the energy doesn't change" Er.. come again Dani ???

Understand

H

Haruko The Goon

Yeah, but Mou's not going to let Dave go.

Especially to Barca. ANY Club, but not Barca is probably his motto.

We're letting Sagna leave for free, he'd be a stable defender for a year or two.

Alba/Benatia/Pique/Sagna - great back line.

He aint talking about that one incident.

I

instinct

Dani Alves:"Abidals one of those people who doesnt think about himself but thinks about others & they shouldve handled his situation better"

Dani Alves: "Eric Abidal should be here, they should honor him because he's a lad that has a heart bigger than this club and everyone else"

Dani Alves: "I thrive on energy and I feel left out. By the club? I dont know, in general"

Dani Alves on leaving: "I would like it if I can be told directly to the face if they aren't happy with me. I don't like masks"

Damn, you can clearly see how angry he is with the board and the fans. If he leaves, it won't be surprising.

Stric

Are those legit quotes? If they are, then wow! Didn't see that coming.

Hey Dani! We are not happy with you. There. Loud enough?

CatalinR10

Dani Alves:"Abidals one of those people who doesnt think about himself but thinks about others & they shouldve handled his situation better"

Dani Alves: "Eric Abidal should be here, they should honor him because he's a lad that has a heart bigger than this club and everyone else"

Dani Alves: "I thrive on energy and I feel left out. By the club? I dont know, in general"

Dani Alves on leaving: "I would like it if I can be told directly to the face if they aren't happy with me. I don't like masks"

Damn, you can clearly see how angry he is with the board and the fans. If he leaves, it won't be surprising.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Home of Barca Fans