Daniel Alves

aaron101

Yeah it's pretty clear now that he's gonna leave. I'm also sure that he's going to PSG because of the lucrative offer. He could just stay and play less but it's all about playing time and money now.

Barcilliant

No doubt he's a Barca legend. I still think his best football was played at Sevilla. The guy was a force of nature there.

He speaks some truth but the fact is Barca is a demanding club and we expect THE best. Having fun is fine but sometimes his stuff was just not good enough-on and off the pitch.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Yeah it's pretty clear now that he's gonna leave. I'm also sure that he's going to PSG because of the lucrative offer. He could just stay and play less but it's all about playing time and money now.

Or maybe Valdes has convinced him to join Monaco :) Nevertheless he will be a gold for team which actually has players to utilize his crosses, it is if he leaves of course.

Lomar1o

no, it's also about respect which he isn't getting at all. this pathetic board never once has protected dani alves, in the recent years he has never been shown that he is valued, never once has he felt warmth. the way barca is handling things is pathetic. guardiola, abidal, alves, tata. the idyll that was once at the club is long gone. let's not blind ourselves, the atmosphere is really bad at the nou camp

aaron101

I really hate how Abidal left us. The board and the fans didn't even give him a proper send off. They could have had a tifo that says "Thank you Abi" or something like that. They just told him that we no longer need him and he can leave. What a pathetic board.

spark

no, it's also about respect which he isn't getting at all. this pathetic board never once has protected dani alves, in the recent years he has never been shown that he is valued, never once has he felt warmth. the way barca is handling things is pathetic. guardiola, abidal, alves, tata. the idyll that was once at the club is long gone. let's not blind ourselves, the atmosphere is really bad at the nou camp

Protected him from what?

F

Flavia

Are those legit quotes? If they are, then wow! Didn't see that coming.

Hey Dani! We are not happy with you. There. Loud enough?

He is talking about the board. No wonder the players didn't like the treatment Abidal got from that crap board. Dani's venting it now because is happening to him... sad to see.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Toxic is what comes to mind...a little over 3 seasons to implode the greatest era of the club, the legacies of Laporta & Rosell couldn't be further apart on the spectrum

L

linetty

I wonder who will we buy to replace him because Montoya/Edgar Ie won't be enough, certainly

De Sciglio is my wish.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I wonder who will we buy to replace him because Montoya/Edgar Ie won't be enough, certainly

De Sciglio is my wish.

De Sciglio is only 21 yrs old and he had only 13 appearances this season, I don't know how good he is but I doubt it is possible. I think it's time for defensive RB and assigning more attacking responsibilities to Alba.

Alarcón

no, it's also about respect which he isn't getting at all. this pathetic board never once has protected dani alves, in the recent years he has never been shown that he is valued, never once has he felt warmth.

What? There's nothing to suggest the club has treated him badly in any way. He's been playing week in week out for several years now, irrespective of his performances, and they never bought any real competitor to him.

Home of Barca Fans