Daniel Alves

JamDav1982

:lol: :lol: So just because Thiago Silva doesnt know Fillipe and knows maxwell he shouldnt be selected? What this a buddy competition? They are professionals and should be able to play with other professionals irrespective of their buddy level

And reina is 3rd goalkeeper and unlikely to play any minutes. Plus you could say he's good enough to be 3rd goalkeeper. Not remotely the same case as Fillipe Luiz

And wth ppl twisting facts. WC 2002 Brazil was by far the biggest favourite. All tournament hype was on the 3 R's-Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho. Dont know which world cup you watched

You are totally wrong.

Brazil were struggling to qualify for World Cup in 2002. Ronaldo had barely played much in two years and Ronaldinho was not the world known superstar he would become.

Totally making things up to try and suit a weak argument.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Alves: "I want to leave? If the atmosphere doesn't change... I want to fulfil my contract, but you should see what the club want." [rac1]

Alves: "Rumours about Cuadrado as my possible successor? Great player, played against him with Brazil. But didn't yet see him as right back"

barca1899

Alves: "I didn't follow Madrid's game well because I was getting a new tattoo." [rac1] :alveshat:

BnIX6d3CUAAqgXa.jpg

I

instinct

What does he mean with atmosphere? As if there aren't bananas in Paris :coffee:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Alves: "Rumours about Cuadrado as my possible successor? Great player, played against him with Brazil. But didn't yet see him as right back"

The quote about Cuadrado is probably the only thing of worth he has spoken in the last year... Even our own players can see Zubi is making a mess out of everything...

Jerome Touboul from L'Equipe: Dani Alves to PSG is a deal.

Holy shit! Alves crossing to Ibra and Cavani! Treble incoming! Hahaha!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Dani shooting from long range! OP

:lol: Xavi with a floater, Song with a bicycle (wtf! surprised he has that skill level), and overall the intensity of a highschool football training session. They look like they're there for play more than work (I know it's a 'special' training session with the youth players, but even then there has to be a purposeful atmosphere).

As for Alves I think he is most likely going to leave. Even he has said that it's now something has to convince him to stay rather than needing something to convince him to go. The market doesn't have many available RB's that have the experience and quality level to play here. There are plenty of young ones with potential but if we want a replacement as a starter then I don't know who it'd be (Cuadrado would be foolish).

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I agree,there aren't very many top class right backs out there anymore. Our best bet, I think, is to bring in one of the top prospects (Aurier, De Sciglio, Danilo, etc.) and have them battle it out with Montoya or Ie to see who gets to hold down that flank. I haven't had the chance to see very many Celta games this season, can anyone tell me if Mallo has bounced back from that knee injury? Considering Luis Enrique is almost certain to become our new coach, Mallo could be an option. Just please let it not be Cuadrado for rightback.

Home of Barca Fans