Daniel Alves

Ursegor

World Champion
lol he is a good professional urs.

In the current Barca squad it's hard to be unprofessional alongside level-headed and serious "schoolboy" players like Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Mascherano and Co. + Puyol captaining. The competition is fierce and the fans turn quickly against the own players even after 5 or 6 disappointing games, let alone an entire season. In Paris the atmosphere will be different. He will enjoy his fashion shows and Instagram posing a lot alongside his Brazilian buddies. He will feel liberated. I don't believe he will show anywhere neart the sort of intensity of prime Alves ever again.

Plus Ibra sucks in the air.

B

beautifulgame

In the current Barca squad it's hard to be unprofessional alongside level-headed and serious "schoolboy" players like Busquets, Xavi, Iniesta, Mascherano and Co. + Puyol captaining. The competition is fierce and the fans turn quickly against the own players even after 5 or 6 disappointing games, let alone an entire season. In Paris the atmosphere will be different. He will enjoy his fashion shows and Instagram posing a lot alongside his Brazilian buddies. He will feel liberated. I don't believe he will show anywhere neart the sort of intensity of prime Alves ever again.

Plus Ibra sucks in the air.

to ask for prime alves at 31 when so much of his game depended on an extreme level of fitness is unfair to begin with.

i agree, the atmosphere with here makes it easier to be professional but dani was like that at sevilla as well. he has his fun but he has taken his football very serious. i know you of all people as a more knowledgeable person remember just how good he was at barca.

ibra does do that and it he might be less focused as he has achieved so much. especially if brazil win the copa this summer. but in his career has has been a top professional.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
How am I going to miss this guy. If the rumours are true, then FCB truly has lost one of its greater personalities.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
:pep:

Fiorentina player Juan Cuadrado (25) remains Barcelona's top candidate to replace Dani Alves. Cuadrado would cost 30M [lesportiu]

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...

But at least this means that there are other candidates right?

Devils

He'll be missed as a Barca character.

There comes a time when we have to face reality and see that Dani has regressed significantly from the player he used to be. He has been defensively atrocious this year and we desperately need improve the position.

I think its time for him to go, he's embedded in Barca's history and was one of the best signings ever. But we need to move on and I think this is the perfect time for him to leave.

Home of Barca Fans