Daniel Alves

CatalinR10

Spain's anti-violence commission gave Villarreal fan who threw banana at Aves €6000 fine and 2-year ban on attending sports events [via efe]

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
I agree with whats already been said. Can't really add more.
He has earned his place in our history and I wish him well and thank him for everything he has done for the club. But please get out :lol:. He is no doubt one of the best RB's in the world but he just hasn't clicked with us the same these past seasons. Who's to blame? Who cares. Its clear that Alves hasn't had the strongest of seasons and maybe its time to part ways.
He is totally right about Abidal and the board in general unfortunately. I think someone used the word "toxic". I concur.

L

Learo

Well, Dani Alves was always all about money. He even stated a few years ago that he will play for whichever club pays him the most. We really needed to improve the RB position and hopefully a tall and defensive minded RB will take his place. Here's hoping for Bartra.

L

Learo

And suddenly you had the urge to post this the moment he left...

Alves has just accepted a massive contract with the richest club in the world, and claim it is all about "feeling the wrong energy" at Barca. Come on. He has stated before that he loves money more than anything, so naturally when he gets the offer of a new contract with the richest club in the world, he takes it.

Alves has just accepted a massive contract with the richest club in the world, and claim it is all about "feeling the wrong energy" at Barca. Come on. He has stated before that he loves money more than anything, so naturally when he gets the offer of a new contract with the richest club in the world, he takes it.
and if barca get's their share, everybody is happy

Ritchie

Time for him to go anyway. He's slowing down and the French league will suit him as you can be on auto pilot in that league and raise it for the CL.

barca1899

Tw Alves: "Thanks to the best fans in the world for the love they give me. Hugs and kisses."

BnQyEc8CcAAMhHs.jpg

Home of Barca Fans