Daniel Alves

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
At this point we might as well play Douglas (since Montoya no longer exists) just so he can get over his confidence issues. We fucked up by not picking up a new starting caliber rightback this summer.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His assist was incredible. Apart from that Dani was average. Why does he not try to play more passes like the one that led to Leo's goal?
Clever, LOW and precise passes to his teammates instead of pointless crossing.

Zangash

Banned
His assist was incredible. Apart from that Dani was average. Why does he not try to play more passes like the one that led to Leo's goal?
Clever, LOW and precise passes to his teammates instead of pointless crossing.

Because most of the time he's not looking up for a pass. He crosses the ball to nobody and gets praised for it. Madness.

Darko

It's not like we have better options at RB, Montoya who hasn't played a game in 2 years, Doglas and our utility glass man Adriano.

Zangash

Banned
It's not like we have better options at RB, Montoya who hasn't played a game in 2 years, Doglas and our utility glass man Adriano.

Montoya doesn't like to attack and rarely crosses. That's a positive right there.

Douglas doesn't have the balls to waste our possession so much. That's a positive right there (Somehow).

Adriano is just some sand and ash away from being a literal glass cannon, and that could be valuable as well.

Autumn

Great game from him today. Well terrible crossing, but great great passing that made up for it. I don't see what RB replacement we're gonna get that can play the style he can. I'm looking forward to seeing someone else give it a try next game

Alarcón

I can see why Lucho likes him as he contributes and combines a lot in attack, especially when our tactics work. That said, I have no doubt he'll lose the ball much more often against big teams. We really need to find us a player who does what Dani does but doesn't come with his massive deficiencies.

abual3bed1

I can see why Lucho likes him as he contributes and combines a lot in attack, especially when our tactics work. That said, I have no doubt he'll lose the ball much more often against big teams. We really need to find us a player who does what Dani does but doesn't come with his massive deficiencies.

Care to mention some names? I can't seem to think of any.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Messi on the wing more=Alves troubles gone. No more dumb passes, stupid crosses. He seems to feed off playing well alongside Leo and it helps the rest of his game. Trust me. This man connection with Leo is too good. I don't see any other RB capable of it.

Home of Barca Fans