Daniel Alves

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How hard would it be to instruct him not to cross 1789 times per game, to stay back just a little and go forward when the opportunity is there? How much of the instruction would Alves understand and follow? What's more, if we had a Mandzukic kind of player ready in the box at all times I would at least understand, BUT WE ALMOST NEVER HAVE ANYBODY IN THE BOX YOU A**!!! I mean, Alba doesn't cross every ***** single time he is presented with the opportunity - Alba tries to cut in, using 1-2's, and give a pass to somebody in a good position. Why can't Alves do the same? He used to do it...

anguy

Alves is often isolated on RW so he doesn't have many teammates for 1-2 short passes. And because he lost a lot of his explosiveness he can't beat his opponent one on one. So I believe he crosses because he doesn't want to lose the ball (or pass it backwards).

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
The paradox is that since the time Suarez started playing, all these crosses stopped :facepalm:

I didn't notice, really? Really? Really? Maybe we need to send him to an optician and than to a shrink. If he keeps crossing without Suarez playing, or if Suarez is playing but is far away from receiving the cross - and than suddenly stops when Suarez is playing centrally or if he's in position - than that settles it, he lost his mind.

Morten

He cant either attack or defend properly anymore, if Montoya(or someone else) can at least defend and offers next to nothing in attack, would be a significant improvement for you guys.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona won't renew the contract of right back Dani Alves (32), that expires at the end of this season. [md]

34o9ag1.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't think lucho will be that stupid if both montoya and alves were to leave. I think he will try to play with 3 defenders.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Don't think lucho will be that stupid if both montoya and alves were to leave. I think he will try to play with 3 defenders.

Yeah the best option if both leave. But Alves will get his contract extension if the ban does not get reduced. Board is just waiting for the decision to come out and react. Montoya i don't know most probably he will leave on loan for rest of the season.

Home of Barca Fans