Daniel Alves

Serghei

I dont know this cule4life whoever. And what is so wrong with what I am saying?

Dani Alves 2014 is not Dani Alves 2010. If you Add up his matches this season(or year), he stands out in an extremely negative way. The crosses, bad defending, weak attacking, no physicality, stupid passes and mistakes. Dani had easily been our worst player this season - so far.

In other words: Dani has declined big time.

Montoya actually can defend, he is not world class or anything of course, but he had certain abilities. And he is young and a loyal la masia product.

Adriano is better than a terrible Alves. Not essentially if course, but Dani of today is as I said not 2010 Dani. Adriano can shoot, is fast, at least not a catastrophy without any physicality in defense.

Douglas. Well, maybe I have to give up on this one, but I havent seen him too much neither. If he can defend he had an advantage.

F

Flavia

Serghei

I dont know this cule4life whoever. And what is so wrong with what I am saying?

Dani Alves 2014 is not Dani Alves 2010. If you Add up his matches this season(or year), he stands out in an extremely negative way. The crosses, bad defending, weak attacking, no physicality, stupid passes and mistakes. Dani had easily been our worst player this season - so far.

In other words: Dani has declined big time.

Montoya actually can defend, he is not world class or anything of course, but he had certain abilities. And he is young and a loyal la masia product.

Adriano is better than a terrible Alves. Not essentially if course, but Dani of today is as I said not 2010 Dani. Adriano can shoot, is fast, at least not a catastrophy without any physicality in defense.

Douglas. Well, maybe I have to give up on this one, but I havent seen him too much neither. If he can defend he had an advantage.

Douglas doesn't even know how to defend. Seriously, he lacks the fundamentals. Didn't you see the game vs huesca? If not, search his highlights. And Adriano hasn't been that good either. Zubinepto f*cked up big time in the last transfer window. Alves is still the best rb in the squad, as much as he has declined.

serghei

Douglas doesn't even know how to defend. Seriously, he lacks the fundamentals. Didn't you see the game vs huesca? If not, search his highlights. And Adriano hasn't been that good either. Zubinepto f*cked up big time in the last transfer window. Alves is still the best rb in the squad, as much as he has declined.

Exactly. He's not great Alves, but he's the best we have. He's declined from the best RB in the world, that's why he plays even though he's well past his great days. Not his fault that the RB spot is the least covered in our team.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

2009-2011.

Well, you are of course entitled to such opionion, but you will hopefully accept other opinions on the matter as well. I would agree that he was one of the best at that time, but not THE best.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Well, in my book Lahm ofc. It's not like he became the best all of a sudden only in 2013. He was at the exact same level for long periods of time in the previous years already.

I would concede the point however in 2009 maybe. Also 2010 or 2011, don't remember exactly (2011 most likely), but one of those two years Lahm had one of the worst seasons in his career (but by general standard was still very good). Generally, tough to judge who was better. That's why I said, clearly one of the best, but not so sure about THE best.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans