Daniel Alves

L

linetty

Who gets injured walking down the stairs.
Last season he was out only for 3 games due to injury. In 2011/2012 he was also out only for 3 games during the whole season. Recently he had heart condition problems but now he seems fine.

For the majority of the season he's available.

Ursegor

World Champion
That's mainly because he doesn't play regularly. He said he changed his diet if I remember correctly and it got indeed better last season but his record still only stands at 6 consecutive 90 minutes. As first choice he will break, no doubt about it.

Anyway, he's a terrible defender to begin with. Remember?

Standard Adriano move. He's even worse at the right. If all attention wasn't on Douglas against Huesca people might have noticed that Adriano was equally bad if not worse. Sometimes he pulls a long distance goal and that's about it with Adriano.

L

linetty

Bravo's passes yesterday... Alves where were you?

B4V2OslCcAE6B2G.jpg

F

Flavia

Barcelona announced Alves was subbed off after he got a knock on his thigh today. Not yet clear for how long he could be out. [via sport]

douglas time!

Egert

Estonian Culé
Don't get me wrong but It is good that he is injured I think. Pedro/Bartra can cover his position if Lucho doesn't believe in Montoya. Don't think that Douglas will get his chance.

DrPepper

Poor Dani Alves. A Barca legend that plays pretty much shit but can't be benched because we have no one better than him.

F

Flavia

Alves injury is a blessing in disguise. We have two better players, montoya and adriano, maybe Even douglas, and/or some new tactical opitions

Douglas is not better than Alves. Montoya won't play, and Adriano is also not better than Alves. We'll probably see 3-4-3 again, if Alves stays out for long.

Home of Barca Fans