Daniel Alves

Jägermeister

Being an idiot and expressing your emotions are two completely different things.

It wasn't idiotic to me. It would have been if he would have thrown a bottle at somebody, but kicking it without hitting someone? Not for me.
But there is probably no point in arguing about stuff like that. I just have a different opinion than you.

Kerrybai

Couldn't care less about the kick myself, it's just a moment of him letting out some emotions. He played well and long may it continue.

Zangash

Banned
Yeah, I don't get why people are saying he played well. He DID, in fact, have many horrible crosses, with at least two of them not actually getting to anyone because they went straight out of bounds. Him hitting the crossbar is actually a sign of how terrible his cross was, because there's no way he intended to shoot there.And as per usual, he offered next to nothing defensively. Subbing him off for Adriano made no difference and that's really saying something, because Adriano is terrible.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It wasn't idiotic to me. It would have been if he would have thrown a bottle at somebody, but kicking it without hitting someone? Not for me.
But there is probably no point in arguing about stuff like that. I just have a different opinion than you.

Water splashed all over a police man and somebody else, last I heard.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is back to the old alves who is the most frustrating player to watch. He was bad at defense i know, but not his bad.

L

linetty

Why did my post get deleted? It was fairly accurate.

Whatever, hope he'll get his shit together. He was decent lately.

raki

The seasons were he would make 10/20 assists are long gone. He talks more than he plays. 8M a year? No way.

Home of Barca Fans