Daniel Alves

Richard.H

I get frustrated at Dani but he is still better than Montoya which is a bit sad. Nearly every Dani pass today was to messi. It's like he doesn't know that there are other players on the team. Im sometimes really curious whether the coaching staff tells him to only pass to messi.

J

Jamie Cal

I hate how some Barca fans shoehorn "Dani was shit!" to fit the narrative of him being the bad guy/weak line when he does TONS of good stuff for us, especially this season. Too much favoritism.

L

linetty

He's been good but he might be out for the Clasico because of a poor challenge at 5-0 up.

dostoevskij

why are some of you concerned if he can play the clasico??? it was a denying a goal scoring opportunity red card, no malicious tackle, no one got hurt, he didnt spit at anybody, dindt attack the referee, ... its a plain one game suspension, nothing else!!!

klc123

He's been good but he might be out for the Clasico because of a poor challenge at 5-0 up.

Yeah I can't really understand this.
Why risk it at 5-0?
Then again even if it was in the Clasico I don't think it would make much sense. There is more chance of Bravo saving a shot from that angle than saving a CR7 penalty.

L

linetty

Rexach (transfer adviser): "Alves renewal? To offer him a renewal, we first need to talk with the coach. We will meet after clasico." [tv3]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Meh, that tackle was 50/50 pen. IF he wouldn't do the tackle you folks would be also be complaining.

+1

At least he tried to stop the attacker, instead of raising his hands and say f*ck it. Even after 5-0 up he went for the tackle, why do every one see the negative side of it? Come on guys he is our best RB, cut him some slack.

Home of Barca Fans