Daniel Alves

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Abuse over a possible decision to leave us?

Alves is a Barca legend. His last couple of seasons might have been mediocre and so incredibly frustrating, but no one can take away anything from the part he played in our fantastic teams.

Alves owes Barcelona nothing. He has already represented us well throughout all these years and besides, the club itself has not started any talks about a contract renewal so why abuse him?

If anything then turn your anger towards those who are responsible for

1. Not signing an adequate replacement for him. Douglas is.... Just Douglas.

2. Not starting contract renewal talks yet, even though he only has a few months left!

+1

L

linetty

Dani about Marca on instagram :worthy:

Ig Alves: "And if one day I have to leave, I'd have the same guts that brought me here to say it, I won't need any sheep to do the talking."
Ig Alves: "You really believe what you say? Tired of listening to people talking shit. I love this club to death and I'd stay forever"

He also posted Marca's cover of him allegedly joining Real and Chelsea in the past.

Last edited:

Gnidrologist

Contact doesnt mean penalty.

Football is not a non contact sport.

He got the ball.
He may gotten the ball, but simultaneously also got forward's feet. This is usually foul. If he kicked out the ball first and only THEN swiped the forward, it would be a legit claim. It surelly wasn't the worst tackle in the world, but most refs would call a penalty for that.

Anyhow, i didn't think he was having a bad match, but Rayo is our best clients in the recent years, so that doesn't say much. He makes fuckups in important matches and that sole reason make me don't want to see him against top teams.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Barcelona plan to offer Dani Alves (31) a renewal, at the request of Luis Enrique. His current contract expires in June. [catradio]

Icarium

Lifestealer
Dani Alves on PSG rumors

B_54qgTUUAAK8bE.png:large

With alves it is love-hate relationship. Either you hate him or you love him, there is no middle ground.

serghei

Barcelona plan to offer Dani Alves (31) a renewal, at the request of Luis Enrique. His current contract expires in June. [catradio]

Good man Lucho. I'm begining to like him step by step.

What? Alves is a liability in 50% of matches right now, in a year, when he'll be 1 year older the number will only go up...

Bullshit. Other than the Malaga game, he's been among the best RBs of 2015 so far. For example, his performance against Atletico on Camp Nou, was one of the best I've seen so far this year, from any right back.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans