Daniel Alves

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
To be fair Dani isn't the person to blame in that episode - it was Pique who was left out of it by a correct through-ball played by one of Rayo's players. Dani had two options: to tackle or to let the player shoot. He chose tackling because he thought he could pull it off, but then his feet contacted Rayo's attacker. But if he had chosen to let the player shoot, Dani would have been criticized here for that. So, in both of the cases he would have been bashed.

JamDav1982

I didn't watch the game but I watched every single one before Rayo. And I have seen the replay, it was a penalty. Contact was there.
To lunge like that at 5-0 is downright moronic.

Contact doesnt mean penalty.

Football is not a non contact sport.

He got the ball.

JamDav1982

players always get harsh treatment here. at any one time there is two or three scapegoats.

Harsh treatment is one thing. Anyone can discuss a players performance or not like it.

Then you get people who call the players 'retards, morons' etc.

Its too far and shows no respect for the players.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Harsh treatment is one thing. Anyone can discuss a players performance or not like it.

Then you get people who call the players 'retards, morons' etc.

Its too far and shows no respect for the players.

Alves' decisions on the field don't make him look like an intelligent individual, to be honest...

And talking about giving a 100%, there were at least two times where Masch had to run past a jogging Alves to make a clearance...

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Meh, that tackle was 50/50 pen. IF he wouldn't do the tackle you folks would be also be complaining.

JamDav1982

Alves' decisions on the field don't make him look like an intelligent individual, to be honest...

And talking about giving a 100%, there were at least two times where Masch had to run past a jogging Alves to make a clearance...

Alves was a beast today how much ground he covered!

It is physically impossible to sprint up and down pitch all day long and the likes of Masch will know fine they will have to cover him.

People see to have this idea of 100% being someone who sprints for 90 mins. Cant happen.

Home of Barca Fans