Daniel Alves

L

linetty

Lucho praises everyone, it doesn't mean that much.
Why did he want Cuardado again?
Before the season he didn't know how Alves would perform and he wanted to have a back up option just in case. Now the more in the season, the more he realizes Alves is vital to his tactics with Messi on the right wing.

It means much, he is being very clear he wants to keep Dani but the board seems to differ in opinions.

F

Flavia

Dani Alves will launch his own fashion brand, "Bam Bam", later this year. Line of glasses in the summer, men's clothing in September. [efe]

:alveshat:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Dani Alves will launch his own fashion brand, "Bam Bam", later this year. Line of glasses in the summer, men's clothing in September. [efe]

:alveshat:

dis-gonna-be-good-anticipation-pull-up-a-chair-listen-watch.gif

Barcelonista

I will Never understand why is he still a starter. We knew his time was over when Pep gave up but somehow we kept playing him for the sake of old times. It was ok trusting in Pique because he was young but Alves is now 31 and we still have no proper replacement. The guy is a pain in the a** in the big games( Does play good when he wants). Same happened with Xavi and Puyol and it will happen with Iniesta if the board doesnt change. Looks like we took a page from Inter's post-Mourinho book.

Worst player again tonight caught out of position far too often, no way would I give him a new deal. Very pleased he is suspended for next CL again as Adriano is a far more solid and reliable player.

JamDav1982

Worst player again tonight caught out of position far too often, no way would I give him a new deal. Very pleased he is suspended for next CL again as Adriano is a far more solid and reliable player.

I thought he played well.

He is a lot better than Adriano who was worse against Eibar than Alves was today in my opinion.

Home of Barca Fans