Daniel Alves

mark1nhu

What are you talking about?

PSG didn't renew VdW. He will be sold this summer.

So only remains Aurier and Alves (if he really signs).

I am against signing alves because he's too old imo, but Di Marzio said that:

- PSG will give him only 3M / year as salary.
- Because he will be given a big signature bonus on signature to make up for it.
- Therefore that will not increase psg Wage ceiling that much for the FFP.

And also, as much as I dislike this transfer, Aurier being tutored by the best RB (with Lahm) of the Alves/Xavi/Lahm generation is something great for Aurier.

It's just like Marquinhos who said recently that he would never have been that good this season if he didn't have TS and DL to learn from.

So in short, no PSG won't sell Aurier anytime soon, sorry.

So FFP is that easy to bypass?

Just pay upfront, not count as wage and boom, everything ok?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I must say, that this is the first time I've ever felt butthurt for someone choosing Real Madrid over Barcelona (Yes, I'm talking about Danilo)

I'll just go fill out the butthurt form.

butthurt.jpg

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I must say, that this is the first time I've ever felt butthurt for someone choosing Real Madrid over Barcelona (Yes, I'm talking about Danilo)

I'll just go fill out the butthurt form.

I don't know, I watched Danilo a few times and he hasn't impressed me at all in attack, - lots of misplaced passes, poor crosses.

Last edited:

Jombi

The real question we have to ask ourselves is why UEFA and not the English league are the ones who advocated for this FFP thingie, when it is severely harming the non-English leagues ability to compete and the FFP is basically a gift to the English league. EPL had huge oil money coming in to Chelsea and City for years and years, bringing in stars, commerical deals, popularity and TV money and then when other leagues try to do the same, they are banned from doing it. I wonder how long this will be accepted.

Bertus

Of course not. PSG can spend 50M without selling.

If Alves bonus is 10M, then PSG can only spend 40M after that.

Did you at least follow how it works? :lol:

StarLord

From what I realize, Alves is playing hardball so that he gets a very fat 3-year contract.

I say, no way!

Yes, he has been playing very well lately but he is 32, and we will be able to buy in few months time. He should accept whatever we are offering (which I am sure is more than generous enough) or leave.

I know he is a Barca legend and all, but nobody should be above the club. He simply is not worth what he was worth back in 2008.

Jombi

There is a dearth of great RBs that are available though, or even great RBs, period. So he has very good negotiation leverage.

Bertus

There is a dearth of great RBs that are available though, or even great RBs, period. So he has very good negotiation leverage.
TBH, I hated him at the start of the season, but wow, he was awesome in 2015.

A few mistakes here and there, but #1 RB in Europe right now by a landslide imo. I fully believe so.

Dunno how Lucho managed to motivate him but really damn he did good. Prime Alves performance in some cases.

Jombi

TBH, I hated him at the start of the season, but wow, he was awesome in 2015.

A few mistakes here and there, but #1 RB in Europe right now by a landslide imo. I fully believe so.

Dunno how Lucho managed to motivate him but really damn he did good. Prime Alves performance in some cases.

Yeah, I agree. Like someone else said here though, we remember how Valdes was fantastic in his last year of his contract. It really motivated him it seems. Will Alves continue his form when he gets a new contract?

Bertus

Yeah, I agree. Like someone else said here though, we remember how Valdes was fantastic in his last year of his contract. It really motivated him it seems. Will Alves continue his form when he gets a new contract?
I can't see the future my friend ^^

Home of Barca Fans